Options

[Super Mario Maker] Create your own Mario levels and share them with everyone!

17071727375

Posts

  • Options
    ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    TelMarine wrote: »
    Alphagaia wrote: »
    Did the thread die when I was in Spain? :-(

    It's been winding down a bit the last month or so. People have moved onto new games.

    Can someone help me out? I just need ONE star so i can get 10 more levels (im maxed right now with 40/40). The public has been super stubborn and hasn't given it yet.

    Lemme turn on my WiiU. I'll be right there.

    Edit: slowly going through your courses now.

    Holy shit you've given me an idea for a puzzle course or two with your underground escapades level.

    I've been stuck for ideas for months now.

    Thanks!

    ecco the dolphin on
    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    TelMarine wrote: »
    Alphagaia wrote: »
    Did the thread die when I was in Spain? :-(

    It's been winding down a bit the last month or so. People have moved onto new games.

    Can someone help me out? I just need ONE star so i can get 10 more levels (im maxed right now with 40/40). The public has been super stubborn and hasn't given it yet.

    Lemme turn on my WiiU. I'll be right there.

    A Winner Is You! Thanks dude!

    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    The thread has definitely slowed down, and I'm not without blame, I've been spending a lot of time with Overwatch, but I will have a course for the SMMC. I'm working on it at the moment.

  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Here's my entry:

    Fiery Flame-Fuelled Fires

    B660-0000-0249-D12B.jpg
    B660-0000-0249-D12B

  • Options
    AlphagaiaAlphagaia Registered User regular
    I'm in France this week, so I cannot play the other entries, but I will when I get back!

    Wanna try my Mario Maker levels?

    Shoot m to BITS (hold Y) [hard] C109-0000-014D-4E09
    P-POWER Switch Palace 3838-0000-0122-9359
    Raiding the Serpents Tomb 1A04-0000-0098-C11E
    I like to move it, move it FCE2-0000-00D7-9048

    See my profile here!
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    cravipat wrote: »
    Uh-oh. I'm running out of ideas. Have we done a fire? Lets try that.

    Super Mario Maker Challenge #25
    Fanning the Flames


    Create a level with fire as the focus. You can use any theme (though the castle is probably an ideal choice). Other enemies/obstacles can be used but don't let it overwhelm the fire focus.

    Deadline: May 31st (I gave an extra day since it's Memorial Day weekend)

    Temperature Rising - 041D-0000-024A-CAA5
    041D-0000-024A-CAA5.jpg
    041D-0000-024A-CAA5_full.jpg

    https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/041D-0000-024A-CAA5

    Threw in a few secrets as well. Two checkpoints and it's on the shorter side, so I think it is more than doable.

    TelMarine on
    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I just haven't had the time to play, let alone create. Been following the thread though.

    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    Alphagaia wrote: »
    Back from Spain!

    My entry is almost done. Gotta say I was going for something quite mundane until I got a new idea and started from scratch again. This is why I love these challenges. They help your creative flow so much. Probably upload it today for you guys to play!

    IT IS DONE!

    My entry for the SMMC. A spiritual successor to Raiding The Serpents Tomb.

    The Scorch Trials: 67B3-0000-0247-07E9

    Mario has trapped himself in the ruins of Ice Serpents EVIL Big Brother.
    He is SUPER mad you violated the tomb of his little brother and vows REVENGE.
    Can you escape the ruin that seemingly has no end?


    lnb8pxtz2wwy.jpg

    Did I mention he was SUPER mad?

    @Alphagaia Looks like I inadvertently cheesed your map. At the section with P-Switches that turn 3 coin patterns into platforms, I proceeded to the right near where the exit is. Over there, you put a coin formation in the shape of the spring, but because my P-Switch was still active, the coins were blocks and I was able to jump on them and then jumped over to where the exit is and completely skipped about half of your map.

    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    AlphagaiaAlphagaia Registered User regular
    Aww, I got good enough at the first part I forgot about the second P switch. I'll remedy it after the results so I can take possible other changes into account!

    Wanna try my Mario Maker levels?

    Shoot m to BITS (hold Y) [hard] C109-0000-014D-4E09
    P-POWER Switch Palace 3838-0000-0122-9359
    Raiding the Serpents Tomb 1A04-0000-0098-C11E
    I like to move it, move it FCE2-0000-00D7-9048

    See my profile here!
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    That's awesome. :D

    ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Alphagaia wrote: »
    Aww, I got good enough at the first part I forgot about the second P switch. I'll remedy it after the results so I can take possible other changes into account!

    I didn't use the second P-switch, I used the first one. To get extra time, I was able to get it on top of the door that brought you into that area.

    TelMarine on
    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Am I the only one who played it normally? Because I did.

  • Options
    AlphagaiaAlphagaia Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    TelMarine wrote: »
    Alphagaia wrote: »
    Aww, I got good enough at the first part I forgot about the second P switch. I'll remedy it after the results so I can take possible other changes into account!

    I didn't use the second P-switch, I used the first one. To get extra time, I was able to get it on top of the door that brought you into that area.

    Ah, you did not mention you grabbed it and somehow got back up. Nevertheless, the second one would help people to get there without grabbing it. No problem regardless! I already have a few little alterations in mind when I get home from France.

    Alphagaia on
    Wanna try my Mario Maker levels?

    Shoot m to BITS (hold Y) [hard] C109-0000-014D-4E09
    P-POWER Switch Palace 3838-0000-0122-9359
    Raiding the Serpents Tomb 1A04-0000-0098-C11E
    I like to move it, move it FCE2-0000-00D7-9048

    See my profile here!
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    I just haven't had the time to play, let alone create. Been following the thread though.

    I do this too. I also make a point to bookmark the SMMC levels for when I do find time

  • Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    Only a few hours left for SMMC but we already have a 50% increase in entries. I held off on playing the entries until today and it looks like I'll have a hard decision tomorrow. I'll pop in again early tomorrow just in case there are late entries before I do the results.

    nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Oh man, I do hope we see a ressurgence! I love making Mario Maker courses and seeing other ideas!

  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    I got one I'm working one but making something cool and unique is hard as hell when you haven't played in months.

    Edit: Also writing on a phone with auto correct is hard as hell.

    Grunt's Ghosts on
  • Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    SMMC #25 Results

    Thanks to all the entrants for making me feel the heat. I didn't really have any expectations when I came up with the topic so all of the levels were a nice surprise. It was interesting that everyone picked the NSMB style but they all felt different. There isn't really anything I didn't like or felt could be improved so I'll just cover what I liked and the places I got stuck.

    @Djiem
    Fiery Flame-Fuelled Fires B660-0000-0249-D12B
    I liked the use of the semi solid platforms to help flesh out the design. I also liked the initial fire gauntlet, like a memory puzzle that kills you when you mess up. I died to it more than I cared to admit but since it was right at the start it was never frustrating. I did have issue with the wall jumping though. I eventually got good enough at the initial fire section that I could just take the hit in the wall jump section. Sliding down the wall didn't give me the same trouble. Maybe because the flame sections were bigger. I actually wished there was another flame gauntlet instead of the paired tracked up/down flames. I was able to pass that just by waiting for a better opening. The "boss" section was unexpected. I'm thankful that there were 3 p-switches though because I managed to hit one from below back on to the track it came from. Oops. I think it might be possible to cheese the boss by sitting low in the lava in the corners. Can't tell if that's really any easier though since you have to be very careful not to bounce off the walls or sink too low in the lava. I was also worried that there would be another challenge after the boss but luckily there was only the empty bridge.

    @TelMarine
    Temperature Rising 041D-0000-024A-CAA5
    While this one had a more traditional Mario like design (not that there is anything wrong with that) it makes up for it with a bunch of secrets. I have to admit I couldn't find them in my initial play though but after browsing through the editor I went through and hit them all (mostly). The one I didn't make it to, but I know how it needs to be done, in the coin "room" with the 3 1-ups. I don't recall any one section giving me too much trouble but I did die a lot throughout the course, including dying to the very last firebar before the axe. I normally chalk that up to close enough but I kept at it until I finished.

    @Alphagaia
    The Scorch Trials 67B3-0000-0247-07E9
    If I was picking a winner by the amount of fire... I liked that the player has a bit of control over how hard the level gets. Hit too many note blocks and you only have yourself to blame. The fire snake on the other hand. I think I probably spent close to 20 minutes on this part of the level and I only have myself to blame. I wasn't paying attention and couldn't find the path I needed to take to survive that initial bomb bridge. In front of the snake? Jump over the snake? Try to use that bomb to blast off the firebar tail? I tried a lot of things before I even associated the coins with the non exploded section. After that things got much better. While I'm usually not a fan, the wavy effect added an interesting challenge to dodging the firebar tail.

    Another set of great levels made for a tough decision but the winner is
    TelMarine! It was the secret paths that pushed it over the edge for me. They added interesting layers of optional challenges even if I couldn't get the propeller hat all the way to the end of the level.

    nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    cravipat wrote: »
    SMMC #25 Results

    Thanks to all the entrants for making me feel the heat. I didn't really have any expectations when I came up with the topic so all of the levels were a nice surprise. It was interesting that everyone picked the NSMB style but they all felt different. There isn't really anything I didn't like or felt could be improved so I'll just cover what I liked and the places I got stuck.

    @Djiem
    Fiery Flame-Fuelled Fires B660-0000-0249-D12B
    I liked the use of the semi solid platforms to help flesh out the design. I also liked the initial fire gauntlet, like a memory puzzle that kills you when you mess up. I died to it more than I cared to admit but since it was right at the start it was never frustrating. I did have issue with the wall jumping though. I eventually got good enough at the initial fire section that I could just take the hit in the wall jump section. Sliding down the wall didn't give me the same trouble. Maybe because the flame sections were bigger. I actually wished there was another flame gauntlet instead of the paired tracked up/down flames. I was able to pass that just by waiting for a better opening. The "boss" section was unexpected. I'm thankful that there were 3 p-switches though because I managed to hit one from below back on to the track it came from. Oops. I think it might be possible to cheese the boss by sitting low in the lava in the corners. Can't tell if that's really any easier though since you have to be very careful not to bounce off the walls or sink too low in the lava. I was also worried that there would be another challenge after the boss but luckily there was only the empty bridge.

    @TelMarine
    Temperature Rising 041D-0000-024A-CAA5
    While this one had a more traditional Mario like design (not that there is anything wrong with that) it makes up for it with a bunch of secrets. I have to admit I couldn't find them in my initial play though but after browsing through the editor I went through and hit them all (mostly). The one I didn't make it to, but I know how it needs to be done, in the coin "room" with the 3 1-ups. I don't recall any one section giving me too much trouble but I did die a lot throughout the course, including dying to the very last firebar before the axe. I normally chalk that up to close enough but I kept at it until I finished.

    @Alphagaia
    The Scorch Trials 67B3-0000-0247-07E9
    If I was picking a winner by the amount of fire... I liked that the player has a bit of control over how hard the level gets. Hit too many note blocks and you only have yourself to blame. The fire snake on the other hand. I think I probably spent close to 20 minutes on this part of the level and I only have myself to blame. I wasn't paying attention and couldn't find the path I needed to take to survive that initial bomb bridge. In front of the snake? Jump over the snake? Try to use that bomb to blast off the firebar tail? I tried a lot of things before I even associated the coins with the non exploded section. After that things got much better. While I'm usually not a fan, the wavy effect added an interesting challenge to dodging the firebar tail.

    Another set of great levels made for a tough decision but the winner is
    TelMarine! It was the secret paths that pushed it over the edge for me. They added interesting layers of optional challenges even if I couldn't get the propeller hat all the way to the end of the level.

    Cool! Thanks. Here's the new one:

    Super Mario Maker Challenge #26 - P-Switch Panic

    Create maps that have to do with hitting successive P-switches to get to the goal. I've always thought these types of maps were fun and hectic.

    Deadline: June 12th

    TelMarine on
    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    When does the new challenge end? I should I just be listening for this?

    https://youtu.be/gKrZcTeGlwI

    nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    cravipat wrote: »
    When does the new challenge end? I should I just be listening for this?

    https://youtu.be/gKrZcTeGlwI

    Oops, forgot, haha. June 12th. Edited original post.

    TelMarine on
    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Here's my entry:

    P-Switch Maze

    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA.jpg
    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA


    I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially the first half, but the second half might be a tad too difficult (if you're not the course creator who knows what to do). I guess you will be the judge.

  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »
    Here's my entry:

    P-Switch Maze

    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA.jpg
    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA


    I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially the first half, but the second half might be a tad too difficult (if you're not the course creator who knows what to do). I guess you will be the judge.

    @Djiem I finally completed it, took me about 75-80 lives, but pretty much all of that was the first part. I'm obviously missing something, but how the heck are you supposed to get to the first pipe? I even examined in the editor and couldn't figure out what you are supposed to do. Eventually, after many tries, I was able to do a mid-air P-Switch jump to make it up to the top. A normal running jump does not give you enough height to make it. After that part, it was fine. I spent less than 10 lives completing the rest of the map.

    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    TelMarine wrote: »
    Djiem wrote: »
    Here's my entry:

    P-Switch Maze

    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA.jpg
    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA


    I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially the first half, but the second half might be a tad too difficult (if you're not the course creator who knows what to do). I guess you will be the judge.

    @Djiem I finally completed it, took me about 75-80 lives, but pretty much all of that was the first part. I'm obviously missing something, but how the heck are you supposed to get to the first pipe? I even examined in the editor and couldn't figure out what you are supposed to do. Eventually, after many tries, I was able to do a mid-air P-Switch jump to make it up to the top. A normal running jump does not give you enough height to make it. After that part, it was fine. I spent less than 10 lives completing the rest of the map.
    z8zkqnbthxr6.png

    You're supposed to take this path. The red path shows where you have to go to get the trampoline. The green path is where you go while holding the trampoline, and the blue path is where you use the trampoline for extra height.

    path.png 333.5K
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »
    TelMarine wrote: »
    Djiem wrote: »
    Here's my entry:

    P-Switch Maze

    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA.jpg
    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA


    I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially the first half, but the second half might be a tad too difficult (if you're not the course creator who knows what to do). I guess you will be the judge.

    @Djiem I finally completed it, took me about 75-80 lives, but pretty much all of that was the first part. I'm obviously missing something, but how the heck are you supposed to get to the first pipe? I even examined in the editor and couldn't figure out what you are supposed to do. Eventually, after many tries, I was able to do a mid-air P-Switch jump to make it up to the top. A normal running jump does not give you enough height to make it. After that part, it was fine. I spent less than 10 lives completing the rest of the map.
    z8zkqnbthxr6.png

    You're supposed to take this path. The red path shows where you have to go to get the trampoline. The green path is where you go while holding the trampoline, and the blue path is where you use the trampoline for extra height.

    OK I see where I went wrong:
    I used the trampoline on the far bottom right where the second door is. Then got me up to third level but I couldn't reach the pipe. Since I thought that's where the trampoline is supposed to be used, I didn't think there was another path over there.

    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Hey I guess I've got this now!

    Anyone wanna try my first two levels?

    628E-0000-0251-2D45
    74B2-0000-0251-4D8D

  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Oh, I guess I got the first clear on that second level!
    I skip a little bit of it by jumping on the homing bullet bill and bouncing above the tall bullet bill blaster. :surprised:

  • Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »
    P-Switch Maze

    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA.jpg
    E8E2-0000-0250-2BEA

    I may have to give this one another try but I gave up at the last checkpoint. At least I've discovered that p-switch levels make me anxious.

    Uriel wrote: »
    Anyone wanna try my first two levels?

    628E-0000-0251-2D45
    74B2-0000-0251-4D8D

    After playing everyone's levels here it's sometimes hard to judge people starting out but I liked both of these. The first one gave some tricky jumping challenges without being too tedious. The second one is filled with chances to take paths you might not have intended. Like Djiem I also jumped over the tall bullet bill blaster but I did it by grabbing one of the two spring boards at the early part of the level. I wound up grabbing another spring board later in the level but I don't remember if it let me get anywhere I wasn't supposed to. (I played your levels before I tried tackling Djiem's)

    nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Ha the way I intended to get past that part was down and bouncing off the cannonball onto the bridge. It is actually a tricky jump.

    But also I hid a leaf and you can skip the whole part after that.

  • Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    I uploaded what was meant to be my SMMC entry last night but after thinking it over I may have a better idea. I need to play around with it to see if things will work like I hope. In the meantime feel free to give this one a try

    Keep It Up

    nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I made a couple new levels.

    This one is the tricky one

    F594-0000-0254-7c53

  • Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    So it turns out you can't make p-switches slide on ice. Looks like I'm sticking with my original plan for the SMMC. So far it still doesn't have any completions. I suspect that means I pushed the difficulty far into the kind of level I normally hate.

    Keep It Up - SMMC #26
    A2JF1HR.jpg

    Uriel wrote: »
    I made a couple new levels.

    This one is the tricky one

    F594-0000-0254-7c53

    I wrote up some comments on these and then realized they might seem too harsh. Even though it's sometime hard to read I'd rather get comments on things people didn't like in my levels so I have a tendency to make those kind of comments to others. It's nice to have new creators around so don't get discouraged in posting new levels. My original comments are in the spoiler.
    I finished both of these but I almost gave up on the castle. They were filled with a bunch of things I try to avoid in my levels. Killing the inattentive player before the level gets started (bullet bills on the ghost house), initial power ups that are hard to get (by the hammer bros in the ghost house and at the edge of the lava in the castle), blind jumps (the door path in the ghost house and the cape section in the castle), and the note block placement in the ghost house causes Mario to jump off the top of the screen making that part harder.

    Now with that said, if that is the type of level you are going for then all of those things are fine, but I didn't feel like these were those types of levels. The castle in particular was frustrating because it seemed like a puzzle but there was no way to solve it without trial and error. Mostly error since it didn't feel like a level that wanted me to succeed. This is the hardest thing to balance since you know how it is supposed to work.

    nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Thanks for the input.

    I really have just been trying to get a feel for the full tool set before I make more reasonable "fun" levels. Trying to see the breadth of things I can do and which ones I'd like to put into a more serious effort.

    My brother has made some much better levels than me already. Very fun puzzles. I'll ask tomorrow if I can share them here.

  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I thought I'd shared this, but I guess not. This is pretty amazing, you guys:

    https://youtu.be/MnZ32Lrz488

    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Holy wow. That's pretty complex!

    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    That is one amazing course!

  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    cravipat wrote: »
    So it turns out you can't make p-switches slide on ice. Looks like I'm sticking with my original plan for the SMMC. So far it still doesn't have any completions. I suspect that means I pushed the difficulty far into the kind of level I normally hate.

    Keep It Up - SMMC #26
    A2JF1HR.jpg

    The idea's really cool, but it can be very easily broken. When you get to the second p-switch in a block, after the two red parakoopas, you can hit the ceiling blocks and knock some spinies on their back. Knock one towards the left, one towards the right, and you have a safe place for when the p-switch power ends. When the ceiling become coins, you can then kick them, and now you have breathing room. If you inch your way slowly, spinies will just kill themselves by falling in pits all over, and you can use green koopa shells to knock them away too. You grab the last p-switch and carefully bring it to the end, and you're done!

    Djiem on
  • Options
    cravipatcravipat CFKPW? Registered User regular
    Crap. I mean, uh, a totally intended optional path.

    nw1m8qQ.pngwNA4DEe.png6W3X2nk.png
    Super Mario Maker ID: DBB-1RH-JJG
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    Super Mario Maker Challenge #26 - P-Switch Panic
    Results

    1. P-Switch Maze by @Djiem - The first part of this map confounded me. I somehow totally missed the way to get to the pipe. To get passed it, I eventually did a mid-air P-switch jump which took me many tries to get right. Once I got to the first checkpoint, I didn't have too much trouble. I liked how the design is similar to what I had in mind when coming up with this challenge. I enjoyed it and the challenge was up there along with the tension.

    2. Keep It Up by @cravipat - I didn't find the "totally intended optional" path in this one, I cleared it in a normal way. I did feel a bit of tension here because you are checking all the coin blocks to see which one holds the next P-switch before the spiky shell rain comes tumbling down. I've done something similar in a couple of my maps. In my opinion, I think it could be a good section of an expanded map which had more P-switch related challenges in it as well.

    Decision:
    Going with P-Switch Maze by Djiem. Even though I dumped far too many lives in the beginning part, I thought this overall embodied what I like to see in these kinds of maps. Well done.

    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    AlphagaiaAlphagaia Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Ow crap! I thought we still had a week!

    Alphagaia on
    Wanna try my Mario Maker levels?

    Shoot m to BITS (hold Y) [hard] C109-0000-014D-4E09
    P-POWER Switch Palace 3838-0000-0122-9359
    Raiding the Serpents Tomb 1A04-0000-0098-C11E
    I like to move it, move it FCE2-0000-00D7-9048

    See my profile here!
Sign In or Register to comment.