As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We're just talking about Podcasts!

19495969798100»

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    40 hands or 40 knives?

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    It's pointless conversations like this which make me pause and think

"yeah, these forums are alright"
    Yeah I don't know why people get all grumpy about it

Dumb shit like this is my favorite part of SE

well you see we're all wearing fedoras and comparing our katana collections

I'm not going to lie I have wanted to make a weapons/armor thread for a while and absolute crippling fear of inviting a longsword/katana discussion has basically quelled all desire to do so

I actually do a martial art using a korean sword (jingum/kagum) which is essentially a katana with a wider and slightly less curved blade. But I sure as fuck know that it's not any sort of practical thing or that it's the be all/end all weapon of all weapons. I just like the fact I get to exercise and use a fucking sword because I've loved them since I was a kid. And I won't argue the results either as I'm down almost 50 lbs in not quite 2 years and just got my black belt. :)

That's awesome dude!

Have you ever got to mess around with a Tulwar

I got to hold one a few months ago and those things are completely crazy and awesome

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
This discussion has been closed.