As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Best Ever [chat] Metal Band In Denton

TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Filet Mignon turned into beef jerky. That seems like missing the point.

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Wha...?

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    Hail Satan!

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »

Wha...?

Shark Tank. A company making beef jerky out of filet mignon.

• Options
    a friend of mine is starting his birthday drinking at 4 today

as much as I love drinking, no

that is not a thing i'll be doing

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @Deebaser I texted you also but the z hotel in Astoria.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

Wha...?

I get like half of this idea. A lot of mass market jerky is reconstituted meat paste like stuff but there are already places making jerky out of real cuts of meat. Last I knew Krave had gotten into both Target and Walmart. I haven't had any recently so I don't know if the quality has taken the traditional Walmart dive but...

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Thom you see the nyt piece on the Russian base in Syria? They are using this for some great pr.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I guess, like the Portuguese parliament, the rightful chat has been shut down by the powers-that-be

• Options

Wha...?

I get like half of this idea. A lot of mass market jerky is reconstituted meat paste like stuff but there are already places making jerky out of real cuts of meat. Last I knew Krave had gotten into both Target and Walmart. I haven't had any recently so I don't know if the quality has taken the traditional Walmart dive but...

Yeah, they are aiming slightly higher on the market end. There is clearly an improvement using actual cuts of meat. God knows I love getting batches of deer jerky from my stepfather. But I can't imagine that the leap is nearly as great using really, really expensive cuts.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I guess, like the Portuguese parliament, the rightful chat has been shut down by the powers-that-be

die, kaiser [chat]hard

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

ro6Tppz.jpg

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Thom you see the nyt piece on the Russian base in Syria? They are using this for some great pr.

The one about the ultra modern weapons? That made me snort. A bunch of their Su-24s are using handheld GPS units. Like the kind you buy at Wal-Mart. There are tons of reports of them pasting SAA positions with air strikes. FSA has been shifting to night operations because the Russians apparently have struggled to support the SAA at night. Did they just paste that article off of PRwire?

• Options

The one about the ultra modern weapons? That made me snort. A bunch of their Su-24s are using handheld GPS units. Like the kind you buy at Wal-Mart. There are tons of reports of them pasting SAA positions with air strikes. FSA has been shifting to night operations because the Russians apparently have struggled to support the SAA at night. Did they just paste that article off of PRwire?

Possibly. I love the obsession with the new uniforms.

Look Russia can by clothing that wasn't made 30 years ago. And shoes!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    3jyFVpQ.jpg

• Options

Possibly. I love the obsession with the new uniforms.

Look Russia can by clothing that wasn't made 30 years ago. And shoes!

It's an obvious thing so it stands out. They still have the conscript army issues. The blows to their economy are causing setbacks. The upside for them is that unlike our NATO allies, they won't run out of bombs. But their modernization program has been rocky at best.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    this thread has already been polluted by anime I see

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

show me this!

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    It's interesting to watch someone blow a pitch of any kind because they assume their audience knows what they know. Watching this woman on Shark Tank get hammered on for selling a deceptive product and not understanding that she needed to explain that closet mirrors tend to have a bend and aren't accurate.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    I don't get archer but everyone says I should

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Finding a dog is hard work

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »

show me this!

The article?

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/10/24/world/europe/ap-eu-russia-syria.html

• Options
    It's interesting to watch someone blow a pitch of any kind because they assume their audience knows what they know. Watching this woman on Shark Tank get hammered on for selling a deceptive product and not understanding that she needed to explain that closet mirrors tend to have a bend and aren't accurate.

what's a closet mirror?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

show me this!

The article?

I couldn't even keep a straight face through the title

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    One of my bank accounts has exactly $333.33 in it. Is that an omen?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options

what's a closet mirror?

The kind you hang on a door. Or is attached to a door. Their long narrow shape tends to cause them to flex a little. Which tends to keep the same width but makes you look shorter. So you think you look a little fatter then you are. It's a smaller version of the funhouse mirror effect.

• Options

show me this!

The article?

I couldn't even keep a straight face through the title

They have mastered water filtration technology! And learned to clean their kitchens!

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    imvBpjs.png

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    My head hurts. Like bristling my hair hurts. So I guess my skin hurts! Also my bones. And all the other meat too.

Probably sick, but I will blame this on the gym and declare gyms are bullshit.

Oh brilliant
  • Options

what's a closet mirror?

The kind you hang on a door. Or is attached to a door. Their long narrow shape tends to cause them to flex a little. Which tends to keep the same width but makes you look shorter. So you think you look a little fatter then you are. It's a smaller version of the funhouse mirror effect.

oh yeah that's obvious if you ever look at one.

so what's the issue?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    So Luigi asks why she never calls him by name, and she says he's Green Mario?

• Options
    imvBpjs.png

If I'm the only one who gets this a translation:
    Hey, it's the Mario Brothers!

Mama, why do you never remember my name?

I'm sorry, green Mario...

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

You guys are getting a dog?

Or did you lose one and are now searching frantically for it?

• Options

what's a closet mirror?

so what's the issue?

Lady on Shark Tank was selling a mirror bent from the sides a tiny bit. Makes people look skinnier. People on the show freaked out that it was a lie because she did a terrible job explaining that their assumption that all other mirrors are accurate is wrong. It's just something you see in lots of kind of pitches were someone assumes a lay audience is working from the same basic assumptions as the presenter.

• Options
    On the bus to NYC. Really easy to get to but I believe it lacks Wi-Fi. Still probably safer than megabus and no chickens like Chinatown.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

You guys are getting a dog?

Or did you lose one and are now searching frantically for it?

Getting one for my parents.

• Options

what's a closet mirror?

so what's the issue?

Lady on Shark Tank was selling a mirror bent from the sides a tiny bit. Makes people look skinnier. People on the show freaked out that it was a lie because she did a terrible job explaining that their assumption that all other mirrors are accurate is wrong. It's just something you see in lots of kind of pitches were someone assumes a lay audience is working from the same basic assumptions as the presenter.

Shark tank is the us dragon's den I take it?

People pitch to investers and get money for a share of the business

• Options
    I'll just go to the supermarket and take one of the municipal dogs tied up outside.

This discussion has been closed.