As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Griffiths

AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
order-ink-and-tea-on-paper-22-x-30-inch-framed-c2a31400.jpg
KOZUeCy.jpg

Is there some kind of algorithm for determining when I'm about to go out the door?

Anyway, Carne Griffiths, one of my favourite artists.

ftOqU21.png

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    echo abusing his mod powers to post in closed chats

FORSHAME

SHAME ON YOU SIR

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Short OPs are best OPs anyway.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Monthly subscription to DropBox
    Good or bad idea?

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    There is a quantifiable amount of drugs a person can take, where the walls will look like the OP's post.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Is there some kind of algorithm for determining when I'm about to go out the door?

It's tied to the secret surveillance cameras, but it's not perfect yet.

Also you shouldn't wear those socks with those shoes.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    because I stumbled across this again, ALT OP:

81eb9779a9afbdd3.jpg
    WTh7QGd.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    There is a quantifiable amount of drugs a person can take, where the walls will look like the OP's post.

Too many

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @SummaryJudgment

Naw, he was a PM, not a cable puller. We only put him on ladders as a last resort.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Casual wrote: »
    echo abusing his mod powers to post in closed chats

FORSHAME

SHAME ON YOU SIR

It's my chat thread now!

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

It's tied to the secret surveillance cameras, but it's not perfect yet.

Also you shouldn't wear those socks with those shoes.

But.. he's not wearing any socks.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    tumblr_nwusbw7flx1qgh75xo2_500.png

x63wXTm.jpg

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

x63wXTm.jpg

Number one is solid, 2 is silly

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    51PIKL2xKSL._UY250_.jpg

• Options

Too many
    That depends on your perception. Some would say 1 hit of Mescaline is too much. Others would say Coyote Fire Moon God.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    because I stumbled across this again, ALT OP:

81eb9779a9afbdd3.jpg
    WTh7QGd.jpg

God speed sir...

God speed.

*removes hat*

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i read that as flashlight fisting first

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Damn doctors refusing to talk to me at length about my crap machine

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Actually a proper tactical light - Surefire or Fenix, not your Costco led light - is probably one of the better EDC self defense options out there.

• Options

x63wXTm.jpg

Is number 1 very short with the idea of buy a maglite and use it like a club? Because going beyond that seems stupid.

• Options

x63wXTm.jpg

Is number 1 very short with the idea of buy a maglite and use it like a club? Because going beyond that seems stupid.
    I dunno @p10 seams to have a sound technique.

• Options
    Actually a proper tactical light - Surefire or Fenix, not your Costco led light - is probably one of the better EDC self defense options out there.

They have so heavy.

They're practically a hammer.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    good morning bros

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

x63wXTm.jpg

This is what I was thinking about he looks like he's got one of those small pocket sized ones which....not a great club.

I guess it's something like the old "roll of quarters" thing.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Maglite are still my favorite.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

x63wXTm.jpg

a 6 D-cell maglite would make a hell of a baton i suppose

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    @Elldren

We have the technology for planes to take off without a pilot. I'm guessing the landing wasn't so good.

https://youtu.be/IPOtDPHjW-Y

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    @Elldren

We have the technology for planes to take off without a pilot. I'm guessing the landing wasn't so good.

https://youtu.be/IPOtDPHjW-Y

Basically resolves the plane on a treadmill issue.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Oh my god

mechwarcover.jpg

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    oh my god

samurai-press.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2015
    No, I'm not talking about a D-cell Maglite

That's just a club, with all the baggage attached to that (i.e you can be disarmed and have it used against you). I mean, great if you're already a big, trained guy, but you can't very well carry one around regardless.

I'm talking about a proper combat light that's less than a pound, operates on coincell camera batteries, fucking bright with a strobe

SummaryJudgment on
  • Options
    I still want to get my pilots license.

I should work on that.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    I feel like I'm the only person who buys a flashlight based on the ability of the flashlight to shine brightly, consistently and with minimal battery use.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I feel like I'm the only person who buys a flashlight based on the ability of the flashlight to shine brightly, consistently and with minimal battery use.

The knurling on the one I bought recently is too sharp.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

Yeah, think Aiden Pierce's little baton thing.

You can break bones and use it as a lever to dislocate joints if you know what you're doing.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    and it'll still work afterwards

• Options

The knurling on the one I bought recently is too sharp.
    I'm a big fan of the rechargable Streamlight Stinger. I used to use it for property inspections when the power was cut.

• Options
    I'm not even getting into strikes with it - i mean literally just using it as a light. They're that bright, and the strobe fucks you up.

• Options

Rechargeable LED flashlights are my fav 'practical' flashlight

Maglite are still my favorite professional ones

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    I am hyped because I am taking the day after fallout 4 is released off. I can't preload since I got it on gmg, so I figured after installing on release night and whatever day 1 patch nonsense after the game is broke to hell, I'll be able to sit down and play it for all of the 11th. woo!

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.