As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PRE PAX DINNER... Not Me This Year

DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
Unfortunately I will be unable to host the Pre-PAX dinner this year since my flight lands at a god awful time.

If someone would like to pick up the torch.. PLEASE DO

• Options
    xaldin87xaldin87 Gaymer SaTxRegistered User regular
    I am interested in helping, I would like to know more about what is done. I live in San Antonio and know a lot of the awesome places to venture too

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

• Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Pick a place, negotiate a menu and price for dinner (usually 20-30) and post it here.

Last year was a deli with great root beer near the convention center Schilo or something like that..

• Options
    PuritysanPuritysan thePuritysan San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
    Dolarrah wrote: »
    Pick a place, negotiate a menu and price for dinner (usually 20-30) and post it here.

Last year was a deli with great root beer near the convention center Schilo or something like that..

Schilo's*

SCHILOS IS AMAZING.

m2bd3Je.png
  • Options
    japesterjapester Registered User regular
    Yeah, I wasn't aware of the dinner last year, but I am local and Schilo's is someplace I always recommend to folks who are downtown. Nothing fancy, but the root beer is homemade and the menu is satisfying.

• Options
    StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    I'd second schilos again went there last pax and it was great I plan to end up eating most meals there this year.

• Options
    Delacroix01Delacroix01 Registered User regular
    This is my first time attending but Schilo's is awesome! There is also Mi Tierra, or even something at the river walk! :3

• Options
    killatiakillatia Registered User regular
    I am willing to throw a few dollars to help out with a pre-pax dinner. And from the sound of things Schilo's is the place to be.

• Options
    MechcondridMechcondrid CT, USARegistered User regular
    so has anyone officially taken the lead for this?

• Options
    i hope so i'm really looking forward to it lol

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Unless I have missed something, I don't believe anyone has taken the lead on making this happen yet.

• Options
    well thats not ideal :(

• Options
    JT0418JT0418 san antonio, texasRegistered User regular
    Could do alamo eat street, lots of food trucks. Plus they normally show sports on a screen outside.