As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cloud Storage Options

DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
I found out Microsoft is planning on lowering there free storage on OneDrive. While this started this for me, I needed more cloud storage to begin with. So I want to know:

What do people use?
Why do you like it?
Why don't you like it?
What you stopped using and why?

For pricing, this is what I have come up with:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cw2UMSH1knIygNtflhWs9ersquwqAd6yQo6cTpdAnsA/edit?usp=sharing

I linked to a google doc with the pricing I found on the websites today. The things that I'm interested in using the storage for are:

Access from all out devices:
*A smart phone. Currently me and wife are using the iPhone. I don't see us changing anytime soon at this point, but you never know.

*Our home computer. We both have windows machines right now, but that is always subject to change.

*Our tablet. We currently have an Android tablet, it is perfect for showing off photos to people who visit. Sit on the couch and flip through them.

What I want to use it for:
*storing documents me and my wife both use. We use Word, Excel, and OneNote. I don't think I need to move our OneNote, as the OneDrive will still have limited 5 gigs for free, but it might be nice to have them all in one place.

*Photo backup. This is the biggest must have. I want to take a photo, and have it show up on my cloud. I want my wife to be able to see and share it. I want the same for my wife.

Ease of use:
*This is just how easy is it to use on the PC, tablet, and phone. I suspect all have there ups and downs, but end user stories are great for this.

If I go off just price, I think Amazon wins hands down. Thanks in advance any advice I can get on this.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1