As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fallout] You can safely store junk in your settlement. Tips for the OP? @ me!

1939495969799»

• Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    And a radroach with a freeze gun!

• Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    And a cartridge in Righteous Authority.

EDIT: Come on you have to try to rhyme with the original song bros! :P

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    and a one deathclaw hiding in a manhole

• Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    Derrick wrote: »
    Does anyone know if noise from generators and/or turrets negatively affects settler happiness? I seem stuck around the 80 percent mark and I'm running out of ideas.

You can't go above 80 happiness without taking extra steps, like placing decorations and lighting the place up.

ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    m!ttensm!ttens he/himRegistered User regular
    Someone should do a Fallout 4 12 Days of Christmas with 12 Gunners gunning and 11 Pipers piping.

EDIT: 9 ladies Danse-ing. RISpSQx.gif
    Seven Swans a-swinging

• Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vic wrote: »
    And a radroach with a freeze gun!

I also would have accepted, a radroach with trashbin armor.

• Options
    m!ttens wrote: »
    Someone should do a Fallout 4 12 Days of Christmas with 12 Gunners gunning and 11 Pipers piping.

EDIT: 9 ladies Danse-ing. RISpSQx.gif
    Seven Swans a-swinging

Oh man you're right.

Someone has to hack together a video now.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Is there any way to hide wires?

They're starting to become sort of an eye sore in Sanctuary.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »

yeah I really dislike how low they hang. Clothesline yourself everywhere you walk.

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    korodullin wrote: »
    Derrick wrote: »
    Does anyone know if noise from generators and/or turrets negatively affects settler happiness? I seem stuck around the 80 percent mark and I'm running out of ideas.

You can't go above 80 happiness without taking extra steps, like placing decorations and lighting the place up.

Yeah, I've done that. I wish the metrics were a known quantity. Maybe when we get the GECK things will be more clear.

Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    i hate how wiring works in this game, trying to get a line from outside a building to inside one is a nightmare (if you want actual doors), and half the walls refuse to hold the relays

• Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    No, but they don't have to be inside the building if that is what is bothering you. You can just attach them to the outside and still power the inside.

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »

yeah I really dislike how low they hang. Clothesline yourself everywhere you walk.

Why I use the large pylons and wire them like they do in alleys.

• Options
    Morkath wrote: »
    No, but they don't have to be inside the building if that is what is bothering you. You can just attach them to the outside and still power the inside.

With big enough buildings, yes, they do need to be inside, and anyway, it is not about function, but looks and principle.
    Proper electric wiring is not something i am willing to skimp on.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    This thread has been secured by the Brotherhood of Steel. Surrender your technology and proceed to the next checkpoint.

@Echo Area secured, lockdown may proceed if desired.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Nyysjan wrote: »
    i hate how wiring works in this game, trying to get a line from outside a building to inside one is a nightmare (if you want actual doors), and half the walls refuse to hold the relays

The problem seems to be wiring bugs. Set your conduits as you would expect it to work then wire it. And you may have to rewite if you disconnect from power.

wbBv3fj.png
This discussion has been closed.