Options

Titan [chat] - Immortal Throne

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I enjoyed the heck out of Titan Quest until I got to the end and found out that the build I had made and loved so much was useless against the uber end bosses.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    btw did you write that big ass novel about Titan Quest yourself or did you illegally download it no copyright intended you quebecois thief

Wrote it meself and kept it in a txt file in case i'd be picked again.

Am currently writing my next Chat OP.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    @Deebaser :bro: I have had a similar experience recently regarding getting reamed by bosses for "not caring" and other such things - this happened during what was literally my most productive month in recent memory.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Havelock2.0

The bad news gone right thread has your butt, er, has your back.

Michigan's Butt named Tight End of the Year
    Butt was the All-Big Ten tight end, according to the coaches and the media, and was joined on the coaches’ first team with Jehu Chesson at wide receiver.

. . .

With a year of eligibility remaining and now in Harbaugh’s tight end-friendly offense, Butt could hold most of the program records when it's all said and done, as he’s also in the Top 5 in career catches and yardage.

This is sufficient!

I am pleased

*claps*

I just straight up Dr. Hibbert laughed at that headline.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Uhh, is Bastion for PS4 and Vita supposed to be just free?

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    @Donkey Kong is your doge's name Duffy?

My childhood doge's name was Duffy!

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    seriously though I think a story-focused adventure or RPG game about political intrigue and spycraft in ancient greece ( or several other historical settings) could be really cool

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I am sad sentinels of the multiverse doesn't have a campaign. I have to self direct?!?

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I just explained to @Casual what a TURP is

with pictures

:rotate:

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    btw did you write that big ass novel about Titan Quest yourself or did you illegally download it no copyright intended you quebecois thief

Wrote it meself and kept it in a txt file in case i'd be picked again.

Am currently writing my next Chat OP.

ok that will not do brb posting it on another forum under my own username to preserve internet traditions and culture

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    The Mark of goddamn Kri. Flashbacks of watching french videogame-channels.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    The lady character on this box art is doing the Liefeld twisted spine butt-boob pose.
    titanquestboxart_zpsj64qqx50.png

emnmnme on
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Can someone come and wrap me in a big blanket and a hug and whisper calming things in my ear

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Doom alpha not impressing. Has capability for 12... Does a 2v2 and enemy team is at our spawns.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    I just explained to Casual what a TURP is

with pictures

:rotate:

prostate surgery?

I thought that was kind of a racket

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    titan quest let you launch monster gibs outside of the map
    it also featured bang camaro music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjseUt1is-o

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    I enjoyed the game Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader if we are talking about Diablo-esque gaems that are not Diablo.

But man, whitewashing the crusades/crusaders is a hell of a thing

• Options
    You should get prostate surgery to be a good example to other men, even if you do not need it

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    how necessary is the prostate really?

just a cancer time bomb why even have one

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    You should get prostate surgery to be a good example to other men, even if you do not need it

This is true of most surgeries, really

• Options
    2nd game was more fun but this is just old quake

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Whelp... new [chat[ OP written.

Hopefully i get to use it.

Because it's pretty good.

• Options
    I really wish that this company had actually scheduled an interview. The phone interview suggested that they would do so, but I haven't heard from them.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    can anything ever be just quake

apart from quake 4

which wasn't really even quake

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    Uhh, is Bastion for PS4 and Vita supposed to be just free?

If it is a ps plus game for the month.

• Options

I mean, I'm sure there are situations where surgery is the best option but going under the knife for difficulty urinating and coming out incontinent and with ED may just suddenly make those other treatment options seem great all of a sudden.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    i suppose eventually quake 4 became a quake by the end but it took so much work to make it quake

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I ordered pizza from Domino's for a birthday party earlier.

I went over and a couple blocks away I was overtaken by a fire truck. I turn the corner and the fire truck, and many others, are surrounding the Domino's. The Domino's is on fire!

Rest in Pizza Domino's

• Options
    Good thing I didn't pay ahead of time.

• Options

I mean, I'm sure there are situations where surgery is the best option but going under the knife for difficulty urinating and coming out incontinent and with ED may just suddenly make those other treatment options seem great all of a sudden.

But just think of all the time you'd save during a WoW raid.

• Options
    My dad has prostate surgery and was supposed to be healed in 48 hours with no lasting effects. It was enlarged and causing him to have to pee 10+ times a night so sleep was bad.

He now doesn't have a bladder and went through a year of hell including almost dying twice when his leg suddenly got swollen by his own urine.

They hadn't seen that before.

When they finally went in half his bladder skin was just dead.
    Original Doctor claims he had no idea how it happened but fucker probably layered it on accident.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

someone's looking out for you

someone who coincidentally needs a large insurance settlement at the moment

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

Was my first question.

Rush up to an employee in an ambulance and shout PICK UP FOR SARKSUS HELLO IS IT READY

• Options
    My dad has prostate surgery and was supposed to be healed in 48 hours with no lasting effects. It was enlarged and causing him to have to pee 10+ times a night so sleep was bad.

He now doesn't have a bladder and went through a year of hell including almost dying twice when his leg suddenly got swollen by his own urine.

They hadn't seen that before.

When they finally went in half his bladder skin was just dead.
    Original Doctor claims he had no idea how it happened but fucker probably layered it on accident.

I'm no medical expert but I'm surrounded by a lot of old people, and old people love to talk about their health problems.

I'm pretty much avoiding prostate surgery as a result of the horror stories. I would rather subject myself to intermittent catheterization, as unpleasant as that sounds.

• Options

Was my first question.

Rush up to an employee in an ambulance and shout PICK UP FOR SARKSUS HELLO IS IT READY

I did manage to walk over and talk to one of the delivery people, just to confirm it was Domino's and not the building next to them. Gotta make sure the pizza is a lost cause before I skedaddle.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    The lady character on this box art is doing the Liefeld twisted spine butt-boob pose.
    titanquestboxart_zpsj64qqx50.png

you forgot hte most important part
    no feet!

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

I went over and a couple blocks away I was overtaken by a fire truck. I turn the corner and the fire truck, and many others, are surrounding the Domino's. The Domino's is on fire!

Rest in Pizza Domino's

Was your pizza the culprit?

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
  • Options
    Mortious wrote: »

Rest in Pizza Domino's

Was your pizza the culprit?

It was a worry of mine.

This discussion has been closed.