As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Band Performances for 2017

Otaku AcousticOtaku Acoustic Registered User new member
Hello! Can anyone point me in the right direction on who to contact regarding entertainment or performances at PAX South? I am a singer/manager for a band called Otaku Acoustic. We cover video games songs and would like to perform at more than just anime conventions. We have performed at comic conventions and public festivals, but we also want to perform at gaming conventions. I checked out the website and didn't find anything regarding performances or entertainment. Does anyone know where to look about this?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    pax_sales@paxsite.com is probably your best bet I would think. I don't know for sure though. Usually the folks running the show go out and contact the acts they want to perform, as opposed to the other way around.

• Options
    Otaku AcousticOtaku Acoustic Registered User new member
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll try them again. If anyone has any additional information, please don't hesitate to let me know.