As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - DLC Podcast Show – Lifelikeness

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - DLC Podcast Show – Lifelikeness

This week Gabe and Tycho create the comic Lifelikeness. Listen to the podcast here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Huttj509Huttj509 Registered User regular
    Different "workbenches" (including armor, weapon, etc) within a settlement are linked. And junk in there gets broken down automatically when you need materials that that junk gives (if you have no spare oil, but a lighter in the workbench, the lighter will get broken down to give you the oil and additional materials).

I *think* that if you have the Charisma based perk it's shared between settlements as well (the one that shares resources between settlements, trade routes).

• Options
    QuackNateQuackNate Registered User regular
    You have to tag a settler send them to a specific settlement to link them. A lot of people send everyone to Sancuary, but I basically made a big spiral. Once they're linked, everyone in that chain shares resources. It's pretty great.

• Options
    angryroosterangryrooster Registered User regular
    As for boosting Strength to be able to fast travel when overencumbered, instead of Buff Out, you should start carrying some Grilled Radstag, it increases your STR without any chance of addiction.

• Options
    HasudesuHasudesu Registered User regular
    I love the podcast and all, but Jerry? If you could do me a favor, like, a solid? Try to cut down on your use of the phrase "you know what I mean?". It would mean alot to me, in relative terms.