As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Best way to bind Alt-Tab and Alt-F4 to gamepad buttons?

I'm currently in the process of setting up my HTPC, and while some things work well, I'm struggling with the following: I'm using DS4Windows, which allows me to use the touchpad as a mouse. This works very well, but I'd like to use the program (or any other program, really) to set up certain button combos to be bound to Alt-Tab and Alt-F4.

DS4Windows seems to have the function - you can link buttons and button combinations to keypresses - but it doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried various ways of binding the button combos, but none of them actually allow me to switch between or end processes. (I'm running DS4Windows as an admin.)

Does anyone here have any experience with this program or others and have a solution that works in Windows 10? It'd be great if I could handle 99% of controlling the new machine on the gamepad. Any help would be much appreciated, as always!

webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
"Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods