As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hello Holiday Cretins

IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
Hi I'm Iruka! You may recognize me as your friendly Artist Corner mod! If you don't, maybe pop into the AC sometime!

Well, I also happen to work over at Vanilla in support! I can't undo the current customization that triggered you all to be locked out of the holiday forum, but any momentary weirdness you saw was because I was tinkering around. I was trying to provide a temporary forum for tonight's holiday cheer, but because of Robot Santa's inner, inherent rage, you're all completely banned from everything.

For now, just hang tight and we'll get this cleaned up in the morning. You can continue to chat in that other thread, but don't explode the bugs forum with dumb things because obviously Icy will murder you!

You maybe thinking "Oh haha, I'll @Iruka every time I see a problem in vanilla now, that'll be fun!"
na8cxhauun4u.gif

Iruka on

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    It's gonna be hilarious when Tube sees what has happened and bans everybody using that other thread as a chat thread. Thanks for trying to help, Iruka!

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    I find it genuinely hilarious that an attempt at making a unified, Christmas-spirited forum for everyone, has resulted in everybody being annihilated by our robotic overseer. There's a beautiful poetry in that scenario.

forumsig.png
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    @Tube-sama is this where the anime [chat] goes? Why have you abandoned us?

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    edit: wrong one

Lalabox on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Wait, I think I missed what happened,

• KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Iruka wrote: »
    Hi I'm Iruka! You may recognize me as your friendly Artist Corner mod! If you don't, maybe pop into the AC sometime!

Well, I also happen to work over at Vanilla in support! I can't undo the current customization that triggered you all to be locked out of the holiday forum, but any momentary weirdness you saw was because I was tinkering around. I was trying to provide a temporary forum for tonight's holiday cheer, but because of Robot Santa's inner, inherent rage, you're all completely banned from everything.

For now, just hang tight and we'll get this cleaned up in the morning. You can continue to chat in that other thread, but don't explode the bugs forum with dumb things because obviously Icy will murder you!

You maybe thinking "Oh haha, I'll @Iruka every time I see a problem in vanilla now, that'll be fun!"
    na8cxhauun4u.gif

This is probably the funniest post in the history of the forums.

Good luck fixing it all Iruka, we all really appreciate the effort and the sentiment behind the unified christmas forum.

• XeadinMCXeadinMC Reasonable Equestrian Lake Forest Park, WARegistered User regular
    Forum: "I find your lack of holiday spirit disturbing."

YIVQ28P.png