Options

Listen Betty, don't start up with your White Zone [Chat] again...

19495969798100»

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    i have been dating this girl for like half a year and
    it started out v slow in part due to me being mostly new to relationships and wanting to ease into it, which was cool and all
    and then she got assignment change for work and travels for work to another state most weekdays
    which was fine, but basically i didn't see her super often

so i guess even though it's been many months it didn't feel like too much because most weeks i saw her once or twice and then there was a time i basically didn't see her for a month

but anyway i spent nye with her and stuff and she is cool and more importantly she likes me and thinks i am great, and after all this time i am less hesitant about it and am enjoying it much

but i also knew she was applying to business school and was gonna move away at some point in early 2016

and with the work travel, and me taking a ski trip and her going on a big trip in feb i ain't gonna see her in feb

so it's kind of a bummer i guess because there is an inevitable end point and i am not gonna get to see her tons before then anyway

like lol the other day she was like you need to find yourself a good gf you deserve it

and then like yesterday she was in a sad mood and was texting like darn, i've grown attached to you, it will be sad
    and said a thing like it's k if you want to dump me to be in a relationship with someone you actually get to see or something like that and i was like nah
    but that was just a sad mood thing for the evening
    so we will just be positive and enjoy it i guess for a few months and then worry about that later i guess

all in all good experience tho

not looking forward to needing to find someone else willing to date me though

live in the now shaz

do not let your worrying fuck up what can be had today

you never know, it might work out

my wife and i were long distance when i was in b school and had only started dating a few months before i left

yes, indeed

will cross bridge when it comes to it

(tho she will prob go to UCLA and then who knows where after for jerbs but yes)

poo
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i remember reading somewhere about the mid-century relationship between industrial growth and the obsession with processed food and its whiteness of colour as pure and trustworthy, unsullied by the primitive and filthy colours and germs of a natural world beyond the tightly controlled spaces we create

and now that time has passed and the idea of the day is Nature and The Natural and what was made white is now, for the same purpose, made brown or flecked or otherwise natural and less processed in appearance

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    a simple salad with kale, apples (or other fruit), lemon juice, olive oil, and almonds (or other nuts) is p great and quite nutritious indeed

Okay but

Hear me out

What if we blend it and charge $12

We can buy the light brown flecked paper "look how recycled this must be" cups in bulk

i dig your style desc

if we use the words "farm to table" anywhere we could charge $15

also for the "SWEET TREAT" one for people's cheat days we throw in some 80% BEAN TO BAR chocolate that's really just hersheys and charge $20 BECAUSE TREAT YO SELF

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I love getting emails referring to me as "%recipient.firstname%"

Nice job there.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    it is too hard to be an adult

I thought I had the hang of it but no, I think it was just a fluke

going to roll it back

I feel like I had high school mostly under control, maybe I'll just do that forever

jncos are back baby

This is the most horrifying thing.

I dunno. Hacky Sack is also a thing I would loath to return.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 2.2

@So It Goes will create the new thread
    @RMS Oceanic is backup

This discussion has been closed.