Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

GOTY 2015 Poll: Nominations done. Voting thread up shortly.

13»

• TaramoorTaramoor Registered User regular
    Thanks for doing this Mr_Grinch and everybody else who might've been involved and mcc. It's always cool to know what games the PA forums hivemind likes.

I expect to be the only voice for Typoman, but I'm glad it got on the list.

• Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Thanks for doing this Mr_Grinch and everybody else who might've been involved and mcc. It's always cool to know what games the PA forums hivemind likes.

@Infidel is hosting the poll, thank him for all the techie stuff. And of course @MCC for creating it and running it for years. I am merely the game listing/op making monkey.

I actually haven't even considered what I'm voting for yet, there's probably something there that I've forgotten to nominate :)

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Just doing some fixing up of system tags, poll should be up later today.

OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I am frantically playing 2015 stuff to add to my list. SOMA and Life is Strange are making strong cases. Hope I get enough Shadowrun Hong Kong in to vote for it too.

• BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    I've stopped trying to play a bunch of last minute things before this poll. I've accepted that there are so many games coming out in recent years, there's just no way to play all the good stuff.

9MpLNPA.jpg
    Steam: MightyPotatoKing/King of the Impossible - Battle.net: PotatoKing#1893
    TeeMan
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I've accepted that too. But this vote is a good way to get my ass in gear and check out some smaller stuff. The Steam Holdiay Sale helps too.

GroveMonger
13»