As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

a single train for [chat]

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    I'm supposed to meet friends for dim sum

But

We had fryday yesterday and deep fried a million things

I am not hungry for dim sum

Maybe some like vegetables

Last night a went to a burrito window and got a thing called a turtle - it seemed to be a burrito but folded into a disc shape and then pan fried until crispy on both sides

Is it me or does every innovation in Tex-Mex cooking start with, "well, what if we folded and cooked the tortilla like this?"

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ludious wrote: »
    I am so glad I am not in the dating game because these silly rules about waiting an arbitrary amount of time to contact someone you liked is preposterous. If reading a text the next day from someone you went on a date with scares you off then, man I dunno, I feel like you have other issues you need to work on?

It isn't really rules, it's me being worried about coming off too uh

clingy

because that is a thing that would scare me off, if someone else were

But yes you are right I'm being silly and somewhat nervous because... I dunno. I just really want things to go well, which is different from other dates I've been on from OKC.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    You ever suddenly get a track that you haven't listened to in about a decade unexpectedly surface from your memory and start looping in your head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubYqpTP_oY

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    man i just nonchalantly scrapped toothpaste off of the floor with my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth like it wasn't even a thing.

it wasn't until like 30 seconds later that the shame set in.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Well shiv there is a difference between "hey I had a lot of fun. Would you like to do it again sometime?" And

"Your hair smells like what cotton candy dreams of"

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Though tbh the latter would leave ME more intrigued. But crazy likes crazy

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    The Powerball sign across the street just updated to $900m. That is a ridiculous amount of money that the government will take 48% of.

is not the lottery simply a tax for fools

Yeah but isn't that like $450m left over?

Still a lot of scratch man

The cash option was $496m when the total was $800m. You lose about 39% of that to federal then another 10% give or take to state. So you're left with a paltry $255m or so. Hardly worth it!

Just take over a federal wildlife preserve and tell them to come get the taxes if they want it. They will let you build a mansion and everything while they ask you nicely to leave. Oh but be white

awww

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I am so glad I am not in the dating game because these silly rules about waiting an arbitrary amount of time to contact someone you liked is preposterous. If reading a text the next day from someone you went on a date with scares you off then, man I dunno, I feel like you have other issues you need to work on?

Wait. Are you saying that

We can call them whenever we want

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I have installed Windows 10. It feels weird.

Microsoft Edge continues to be a bad name.

• Options
    @Hahnsoo1 order fresco tacos at taco bell. then you can eat TWO

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

But

Last night a went to a burrito window and got a thing called a turtle - it seemed to be a burrito but folded into a disc shape and then pan fried until crispy on both sides

Is it me or does every innovation in Tex-Mex cooking start with, "well, what if we folded and cooked the tortilla like this?"

The turtle sounds suspiciously like a crunchwrap .

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

She's um

She's a little crazy, I think

Though not that kind

• Options
    Casual wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    6QpiNSr.jpg

if that's the same guy why are the tattoos completely different?

The one on the left is Rick Ross. The one on the right is (MC) Ride.

i seeeeeee

my knowledge of famous people has failed me

they aren't really that famous.

you did lose hipster cred for not knowing death grips tho

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Impossible, the dating police would arrest you

• Options

Yes, but not call because society has decided calling people is something reserved for lovers, mothers, and synchrony bank

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Couscous wrote: »

It's an excellent browser to use for downloading Chrome.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Yes, but not call because society has decided calling people is something reserved for lovers, mothers, and synchrony bank

tbf calling somebody is like super obnoxious and I reserve it entirely for when I need an immediate response.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

She's um

Though not that kind

The question is, does she smell like cats
    If she can live on a cat boat and not drag the smell around the. It's acceptable

If she smells like she bathed in essence of cat then abandon ship

Bless your heart.
  • Options

Calling is that thing you do where you later have to press buttons to navigate a tree that it turns out doesn't have any branches going where you want

• Options
    She's a Ph.D. Of course she's crazy. Have you ever met a sane one? If you did they just haven't found the bodies yet

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »

She's um

Though not that kind

The question is, does she smell like cats
    If she can live on a cat boat and not drag the smell around the. It's acceptable

If she smells like she bathed in essence of cat then abandon ship

No, she does not. I think.

I didn't get a hug because she got a back tattoo like, two days ago, and it still apparently hurt quite a bit

• Options
    She's a Ph.D. Of course she's crazy. Have you ever met a sane one? If you did they just haven't found the bodies yet

Yeah exactly

You don't get a PhD unless you're damaged and a bit of a masochist

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    oh dear my poor lady friend
    I got her set up on her new phone and everything and she was trying to text someone last night and they weren't responding
    So she's like going off on them in our morning group text and they're like .."are you sure it didn't select my house number instead of my mobile number"

And everything goes quiet

If you do this on Dutch phones you get a voicemail message with text to speech on the sms.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    http://www.kanyewest.com/

also holy shit shit shit shit

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 order fresco tacos at taco bell. then you can eat TWO
    Unfortunately, removing the cheese and changing the salsa to pico de gallo doesn't meaningfully change the carb count... just the fat. The cheese is actually fine for me! Most of the carbs are in the tortilla shell.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    I love mountain dew

I love every kind of mountain dew

Did you ever have Pitch Black Part II? It was the purple flavor Mountain Dew, but "with a sour bite". I loved it, and now as am adult I spend my days on a quest to recreate the magic, chasing down sour beer after sour beer.

• Options
    I thought we had collectively decided to dislike the next Kanye thing. I can't keep up

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

Yeah exactly

You don't get a PhD unless you're damaged and a bit of a masochist

The only PhD student I've even dated was an actual masochist.
    This checks out.

sig.gif
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited January 2016

But

What if we folded it like a paper airplane? A tortilla paper airplane! Brilliant!

Neco on
  • Options
    Neco wrote: »

But

What if we golded it like a paper airplane? A tortilla paper airplane! Brilliant!

Isn't that just flying southwest

• Options
    http://www.kanyewest.com/

also holy shit shit shit shit

SWIIIIIIIIIIISH!

YEEZY SEASON!

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Echo wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »

It's an excellent browser to use for downloading Chrome.

It does have better support for the visually impaired than Chrome.

Which is to say, it has support for the visually impaired.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I thought we had collectively decided to dislike the next Kanye thing. I can't keep up

I don't think anybody who ever liked Kanye decided not to like his next thing. Some people lost faith because he dropped the equivalent of a mixtape filler song on New Year's, but I'm pretty sure that was just a shitty track he made for fun in less than a week.

milski on
    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

Hey! My parents have PhDs, my uncles have PhDs, I passed quals for mine before leaving...

Nah this checks out.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular

No

don't be ridiculous

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Microsoft is actually really good at accessibility and is a big reason why the federal government uses it and Adobe for everything

Ludious on
  • Options

I don't think anybody who ever liked Kanye decided not to like his next thing. Some people lost faith because he dropped the equivalent of a mixtape filler song on New Year's, but I'm pretty sure that was just a shitty track he made for fun in less than a week.

Oh good not liking things is exhausting

• Options

Oh good not liking things is exhausting

Just sit back and enjoy the greatest album of 2016.

(probably)

I ate an engineer
  • Options

i have never and will never agree to such lunacy

although 808s and heartbreaks wasn't gr8

but he was sad cuz amber </3

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    If it's bad do we get to blame the Kardashians

This discussion has been closed.