Options

[Super Best Friends Play] i have to arrest myself for honking my own dick

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    I'll allow it

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I'm wondering why that hair power had to be a Stand. That exact ability was just something someone had on their own in the first arc.

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    The mask and the arrows are probably connected in some dumb bullshit way that will never be explained so that kind of tracks

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    The mask and the arrows are probably connected in some dumb bullshit way that will never be explained so that kind of tracks

they aren't

also, that stand power is what palm from hunter x hunter had

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    they aren't
    https://youtu.be/oOCydGRcv1A

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    looked up the bad ending for Catherine.

Bad ending my fucking ass.....that's like the best possible outcome for anything.

• Options
    Does it use good/bad ending rhetoric? I thought it was the Faithful endings and the Cheater endings.

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    I guess you could consider the ending where you don't stick around with either girl as the bad one, but
    in that ending you go on a trip to space so that's radical.

• Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    Yeah Catherine doesn't really do the good/bad ending thing

there's just, endings

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    Sorry the, 'Chaos' ending. But this being Atlus I guess it's normal for the chaos ending to be the most edgelord thing in the world.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Some SMT games/spinoffs have Chaos be the "good" ending, some have Law be "good", some have neutrality be "good" on account of the other two being awful in their own special way.

• Options
    Oh right, this is kinda sorta maybe possibly an SMT game.

...to be honest, Vincent could've done a lot worse in terms of attracting the attention of supernatural beings

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    On the next episode of Nier: pat literally reads out loud for 40+ minutes while we look at a black screen

• Options
    On the next episode of Nier: pat literally reads out loud for 40+ minutes while we look at a black screen

and then everybody cries because kaine's story is gut-wrenching

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    At this point im okay with thaf

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Before that text crawl Kaine was occasionally funny to me but not nearly as interesting as the rest of the cast

Afterwards i felt real bad about thinking that and wanted to give her a big ol' hug even though she'd kick my ass for it

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    Does it use good/bad ending rhetoric? I thought it was the Faithful endings and the Cheater endings.

Yes.

There are two "bad" endings, for where you pick final answers in stage 9 that are contrary to your current Law/Chaos alignment.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Current Nier status:

xA3AMUY.jpg

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Nier 27
    Cake vs Muffin is back!

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Why are we still here Boss

Just to suffer?

• Options
    So I just discovered this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD2d8JiZ6nI

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    So I just discovered this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD2d8JiZ6nI

oh my god pat's

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    THE PRIME MINISTER OF AMERICA

edit: Kaiser River is actually a totally believable American river name though.

Gundi on
  • Options
    calipoolnia

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I figure that was intentional because suggesting a massive earthquake in actual California... well the devs might have thought that might be in bad taste.

• Options
    I heard there are no bluewood trees left in Calipoolnia.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Calipoolnia sounds like a localized JoJo stand.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    hotel california would be a good stand name

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Calipoolnia

Special ability: can tie a target's movements to those of a specially- created doll made by the stand and completed with a lock of the target's hair. The doll must remain within 3 feet of the user to have any effect

Upgraded special move: Rest In Peace
    The target's physical state also becomes tied to that of the doll, allowing the user to damage or kill the target by damaging the doll.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    .....this Mystery Box game is kind of amazing.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I think I get more excited for Mystery Box than just about anything else on the channel. There's some real magic in those one-offs.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ...I just noticed that the Woolie Stand on the Eyes of Heaven title card has a pie on his belt.

• Options
    Enlong wrote: »
    ...I just noticed that the Woolie Stand on the Eyes of Heaven title card has a pie on his belt.

and fists.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    How many pies can you steal within the frozen time?

• Options
    I've been hoping for Kadaj to appear in Dissidia for years.

Maybe he has a shot now: the new one's supposed to have 50+ characters.

• Options
    I would love to see both Noct and Nacht, just for the confusion. That's probably more likely to happen in Record Keeper, though.

• Options
    Get on the Denzel for Dissidia bus with me. The Advent Children character or the Washington, both are strong picks.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Nier 27
    The thing where the second playthrough is also new game plus so you're super overpowered as you start to sympathize with your enemies is one of my favorite gameplay/story synergy things Nier does.

Moth 13 on
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    agoaj wrote: »
    Get on the Denzel for Dissidia bus with me. The Advent Children character or the Washington, both are strong picks.

Denzel is like the Boruto idea introduced ten years earlier but thankfully scrapped before actually happening.

Professor Snugglesworth on
This discussion has been closed.