As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Harry Potter and the Holy Shit New Trailer

• Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    snipe

but would you have turned down the chance to send your hot dog off the conveyor belt if you had it to do over again

I bet not

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    so that's what she did. broke my widdle heart, it did. was a major contributing factor to the series of events that led to my years of high school being pretty much a drug-soaked orgy of violence and bisexual sex
    That sounds like the worst pitch for a Mad Max sequel ever.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I met a girl at a party last night and there was making out and I really like her and want to see her again.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I met a girl at a party last night and there was making out and I really like her and want to see her again.

Yay!

h5!

I met a girl at a concert last night and there was no making out but we're going to hang out/date and I can't wait

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    She thinks you're a terrible kisser, and is going to go see the doctor to get checked out for oral herpes.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    BYToady wrote: »
    No one would would take the guy's side if it was a 26 year old guy fucking a 13 year old girl.

But a 26 year old woman fucking a 13 year old boy? h5's all around.
    for the kid, sure

but if some 26-year-old woman told us a story about her current sexual relationship with a 13-year-old the entire forum would shun the hell out of her

redhead on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    snipe

but would you have turned down the chance to send your hot dog off the conveyor belt if you had it to do over again

I bet not

one of the things i have come to understand about the life i have led

is that the major events of my life, especially the heartbreaking or unfortunate ones like this

shaped me into the man i am today

and i like who i am nowdays

so, to go back and try to fuck with that is like playing with the most unforgiving jenga set ever

i gotta accept that bad things happened to me and i did bad things

because without that, i wouldn't be as i am

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I'm sorry, that was just mean.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    redhead wrote: »
    No one would would take the guy's side if it was a 26 year old guy fucking a 13 year old girl.

for the kid, sure

but if some 26-year-old woman told us a story about her current sexual relationship with a 13-year-old the entire forum would shun the hell out of her

red

is there something you want to tell us?

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

for the kid, sure

red

is there something you want to tell us?
    man, I wish

redhead on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    redhead is secretly Grumbles :(

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I met her through an awkward series of failed dates with this other girl, who's friend invited me to said party. Hee hee.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    ok

you guys need to stop being entertaining so I can go to sleep

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    So guys, 19 and 25... You think that could work?

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

for the kid, sure

and that's a funny thing to i see different reactions to this story from different people

most guys, for example, are like dude you fucked a chick twice your age at 13 highest five dude rock on

or as south park put it

Nice

most women if i tell them this story they are like you realize this makes you a sexual abuse victim. that woman wasn't your girlfriend she was your molestor.

naw

at no point have i ever considered that chain of events abusive

the only really terrible part was how it ended, and the road that led me down

but that had nothing to do with age

she could've been some 13 year old chick from my class who's hymen i ruptured or something

ending like it did in the time it did would've had a similar effect

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I have been on a cloud all day because we had a moment and god it was so cheesy but kind of sweet.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Looking back at my life with magic 20/20 hindsight, I realize I've missed plenty of relationships I wish I could go back and take a shot at.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    HybridHybrid South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Looking back at my life with magic 20/20 hindsight, I realize I've missed plenty of relationships I wish I could go back and take a shot at.

same here buddy

Hybrid on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

I think we can all say that.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Haha i don't.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Why can't it be Tuesday already?

Also, my friend Acid hasn't called me back, I wonder where he is, he musta been using a pay phone to call me.

I hope he didn't get jumped or something Toledo is not a nice city at night, especially that part of town.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Haha i don't.

what

were the opportunities never even there in the first place or what

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Haha i don't.

what

were the opportunities never even there in the first place or what

there were opportunities, and i took them.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    There's a German asshole in our apartment complex. Every time he sees me, he calls me "Harry Potter." I want to make fun of him, but I feel like it'd be too easy to go overboard. I mean, he's German. I don't even have to try to come up with something to make fun of him about. Then again, another part of me wants to say, "Hey, that's funny-- so how many Jews did your grandpa murder? Or was it just Catholics and cripples?"

I know Germans don't deserve to be blaimed or made fun of for what their predecessors have done, but then again, those who live in German house's shouldn't throw stones.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I mean i am not going to let something like that just pass by me unnoticed, shit.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I don't even mean things like not going out with one girl because I was already in a relationship with another, no, it is shit like not calling a girl that gives me her phone number because I'm a chickenshit in a bad teen movie.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i ran into her two years ago, actually, this gal

she came through my work buying groceries

i recognized her

she didn't recognize me

i just waved and smiled, like you would do to an old friend

oh my god she turned so pale

i thought she was going to have a heart-attack

keep in mind this chick's in her mid-30's now.

she walked up to me after her order was done and awkwardly said hello, i asked how she was doing and stuff. made small talk. i could tell she wanted to talk to me badly and probably get some things out, and me being the sort of fellow i am i suggested we go for coffee at the same shop we went to years ago, after my shift was done. she agreed.

we had a good long talk, her and i. she's married now, has a daughter. apparently after that whole situation with me she went into some fierce depression and eventually started going to therapy, and that helped. didn't date for years, until she finally met this guy at her volleyball club. she ended up marrying him. he doesn't know about me or what her and i had together.

it was a nice thing. she got a lot of closure. she still carried a lot of guilt about what happened and still considered herself fucked up for doing it. apparently her first therapist tried really hard to convince her she was a pedophile, and she always rejected that, but it still lingered in her mind. so, being able to talk to her and know even now, as an adult, i don't consider her my abuser and i'm never going to come after her about it gave her a lot of peace. that's a pretty nice feeling, really, and sort of the happiest ending i can spin on this tale

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I mean i am not going to let something like that just pass by me unnoticed, shit.

I noticed, I've always just been to shy to act.

Luckily I can you know. Go up and talk to girls when I go out now.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Pony, are you the father?

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited April 2007

no sir

math wouldn't work out

also you know

practically sterile hey hey

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I want to tell a story now can I.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I don't even mean things like not going out with one girl because I was already in a relationship with another, no, it is shit like not calling a girl that gives me her phone number because I'm a chickenshit in a bad teen movie.

looking back mine are always like

"you know,thinking about it, that girl was flirting with me,"

and I was being too dense at the time to capitalize on the matter

I want to hit myself sometimes

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Is this even in English?

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

please do i feel weird being all grandpa simpson and forumers are like "pony's talking!" and they all scoonch forward cross-legged resting their chins on their hands

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Pony that was the most depressing story I've heard in a while.

Man, that is like fifty times worse than my old obsession with that one chick. Man I feel stupid.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

no sir

math wouldn't work out

also you know

practically sterile hey hey

hey good story thx :^:

that sucks that she felt so bad about it afterward

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Is it a story that ends in crying? Because really, I don't want to see anyone else happy, ever.

No, I'm just kidding, please be telling your story of happiness.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited April 2007

please do i feel weird being all grandpa simpson and forumers are like "pony's talking!" and they all scoonch forward cross-legged resting their chins on their hands

Haha I don't think I will actually tell the story because it would be lame to anyone who is not me I think.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Uriel wrote: »
    Pony that was the most depressing story I've heard in a while.

Man, that is like fifty times worse than my old obsession with that one chick. Man I feel stupid.

it is depressing in parts but has an uplifting ending about how people grow and change and touch each other's lives

uriel don't watch children of men

seriously dude you will cry for days and days

Pony on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Haha I don't think I will actually tell the story because it would be lame to anyone who is not me I think.

that has never stopped me

Pony on