Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Need help contacting a vendor.

amesenbrinkamesenbrink Registered User new member
I purchased a couple posters from the company selling posters in the Classic Arcade room. When we got home we found that they had given us the wrong poster. I need to get in touch with this company. I paid cash so I have no receipt.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    you may be able to get their information from [email protected]

• nbs2nbs2 Registered User regular
    Company is Arcades 4 Home out of Lockhart. Spent 15-20 minutes Friday morning talking to the artist that does the underlying paintings - really good guy.

I do question his taste in BBQ though. Suggesting anybody else in TX, let alone Lockhart does better brisket than Blacks is absurd.