As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] Yordano Ventura: Punch Detective

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Nice pick, I was hoping he'd be around in a round or two

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    If I liked anyone else + had picks he probably would have been ignored

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Iglesias was definitely on my list but I need to think about offense right now.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I'll give you Goldschmidt

• Options
    Haha no I wont

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Give me Sano back. That trade was a complete waste by me. I hate myself for it.

• Options
    Nope

• Options
    Forty Two and Jasc then me. Means I should be picking in about 6 hours. Long enough for me to change my mind 45 times or so.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    With my pick I select:

salvador-perez-light-blue-getty.png

Salvador Perez

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Ian Desmond in the first six rounds? Our league is junk, confirmed

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Ian Desmond in the first six rounds? Our league is junk, confirmed

Jealous

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Ian Desmond was the 134th player taken in this years draft?

• Options
    Has Desmond even been picked up by anybody yet?

• Options
    Corey Dickerson!!!

definitely wasn't just a coors field thing right? RIGHT?

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    It's looking like Colorado.

Only reason he isn't signed is QO pick.

Whoever signs him is probably going to get a great value deal assuming he bounces back.

• Options
  • Options
    SIGH... I didn't know why I'm doing this but

Starlin Castro

CastroShock-e1433253498768_zpsbthwtkza.jpg

• Options
    why are you guys so hungry for horrible offensive middle infielders

• Options
    Why the fuck are you drafting STARLIN CASTRO now

• Options
    I think he's going to have a good year. I'm taking a chance. Not like the draft pool is overflowing with talent right now

• Options
    When homerism goes wrong.

• Options
    You'll all see!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Are we still talking about the Corey Dickerson pick? Because that career .695 OPS away from Coors sure does inspire confidence.

Anywho, I choose Taijuan Walker

@Hjorvarthr

• Options
    I hope he puts it together fully this year

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Dickerson has barely 1.5 seasons worth of MLB plate appearances. There's no reason to believe he's Jose Molina on the road. Particularly if you look at his AAA numbers

Jasconius on
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
  • Options
    Jordan Zimmerman

0k5lqwkmp76s.jpeg

@Maximum

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    I will draft all the Twins and former Twins at this rate, either on purpose or by accident

• Options
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    I will draft all the Twins and former Twins at this rate, either on purpose or by accident

We know

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Someone either took off or never put in Tyson Ross on the draft board for Geebs.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Me again already?

I'm watching Fury Road for the 100th time, so when this is over I'll do something.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Me again already?

I'm watching Fury Road for the 100th time, so when this is over I'll do something.

This is the only valid excuse I will accept for not making your pick immediately.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    And your SLG

And your HR

And your RBI

• Options
    Steals count as much as home runs...right?

OK, not really. Whatever.

• Options
    It was either him or Lucas Duda, and that's like choosing between getting kicked in the nuts or kicked in the nuts.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Guess Schide's gonna sleep on it. See ya in the morning!

EDIT: Also, Tyson Ross is a 10th round keeper, not a 12th. Not sure who did that, but I have fixed it.

Goose! on
  • Options
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

Actually by law all registered Angels fans are required to have a Mike Trout poster in our bathrooms.

Some of us go the extra mile and have a second one that watches over us while we sleep.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
This discussion has been closed.