As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]us horribilis

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Someone signed my email address up for the madvapes mailing list.

Real funny.

I didn't know you were living that vape life bro

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    some people play games to just kind of veg out and i imagine those collectible or easy repetitive quests are soothing

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    In contrast, I played through one of the faction storylines in Skyrim, started some of the others, wandered into a lot of caves, and got bored and quit.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i also have no idea what i'm going to do when this woman asks me to hang out again

she just sent me a selfie and it is very cute

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    gf...sera?
    ?????? ?

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Damn your handsome face castle

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »
    In contrast, I played through one of the faction storylines in Skyrim, started some of the others, wandered into a lot of caves, and got bored and quit.

i love how easily shamus tears this a new butthole

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=14422

the thieves guild questline in that game is like the opposite of thieving and has no stealth

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    RE: [chat] threads getting shorter and shorter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBWEeQf2pZg
    JpA4pby.jpg?1

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=0046

All this talk of role playing games...

(I know, I know, I am SO clever for posting this)

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    i also have no idea what i'm going to do when this woman asks me to hang out again

are you cool with non monogamy

cuz that's almost certainly what you'll be getting unless she actually gets a divorce and moves out (I assume they live together)

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    RE: [chat] threads getting shorter and shorter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBWEeQf2pZg
    JpA4pby.jpg?1

Yes.

• Options
    Damn your handsome face castle

don't play coy, rub your bristles up against my bristles

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I quit, later

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    That parrot is metal as fuck

• Options

are you cool with non monogamy

cuz that's almost certainly what you'll be getting unless she actually gets a divorce and moves out (I assume they live together)

they do not live together, they sold the house and she is living with a friend and is all settled

i think valentines day was just a one time thing cause it was valentines day and bad decisions

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I'm drawing and it's the worst

I am the worst and art is the worst aaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAA

56nBhBj.gif

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I quit, later

jake, are you banning yourself. hold on let me PM you first

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    DAI didn't work for a lot of people because they were unable to squelch their nerd impulse to do all of the tedious and unnecessary side quests and blamed the game instead of themselves for never leaving the hinterlands hours after they didn't need do anything else

Once again nerds ruin everything.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i played the shit out of skyrim

like hundreds of hours or something ridiculous

DA:I and Fallout 4 both just were snoozefests to me and I barely played more than a couple hours

I dunno

liking things is weird sometimes

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

AAAAAAAAAAAA

56nBhBj.gif

Legs are supposed to move too.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    P10 wrote: »
    gf...sera?
    ?????? ?

Well had I known beforehand that Dorian was my favorite person in the game I might have overcome my preference for playing as female in order to date him. But of the options: Sera, Josephine, Iron Bull, Cullen, then...definitely. Sera kept my Inquisitor grounded and they boned a lot. Inquisitor thought it would be sort of weird to date her counselor Josephine; Inquisitor did try to hit on Cassandra and was rebuffed.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    i played the shit out of skyrim

like hundreds of hours or something ridiculous

DA:I and Fallout 4 both just were snoozefests to me and I barely played more than a couple hours

I dunno

liking things is weird sometimes

it is, it is

fallout 4 was just fallout 3 all over again. i played the fuck out of fallout 3 but uggghhhhhhhh i don't want to do it again, it's dumb

fuck you fallout

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    People have started leaving their bikes by my mailboxes in the apartment. Inside. Not chained up, just leaning against the stairs so you can trip over a handlebar and have to shove them out of the way to get to your mailbox.

I do not like this apartment.

So steal them.

• Options
    but i threw down $90 on the dark souls 3 big edition and i get dark souls 1 digital on xbone soon

this pleases crom

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

AAAAAAAAAAAA

56nBhBj.gif

I was going to say she's doing a Liefeld but her drawing has feet in it - and she's actually talented.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I never played FO3 so when FO4 gets down to like $30 I'm sure I'll have a good time in there.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I think I gave up on Dark Souls II. While leaving the champions covenant made it easier, I still can't make it all the way to that dragonrider boss without being beat the fuck up

And as far as I can tell the forest of giants castle area is basically just a maze of eventual death with no actual goal

• Options
    like no one in the design process for fallout 4 was like hey boss leaving skeletons and stuff laying all over in these places is kind of dumb after hundreds of years right

it sounds pedantic of me, i know, but that's the level of care and critical thinking going on here from them

it would be pretty cool to stumble into an actual space you could tell had not been plundered in the centuries and was coated in dust and skeletons

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    People have started leaving their bikes by my mailboxes in the apartment. Inside. Not chained up, just leaning against the stairs so you can trip over a handlebar and have to shove them out of the way to get to your mailbox.

I do not like this apartment.

So steal them.

I might just starting moving them around the room to random places and see if that does anything.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

AAAAAAAAAAAA

[ig]http://i.imgur.com/56nBhBj.gif[/ig]

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i never played the other fallouts

i have them all on steam but you know

i tried playing the first one like a year ago but too much time has passed, a game like that is unplayable to me now

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    alternatively,
    fAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRTTTT

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    gf...sera?
    ?????? ?

Well had I known beforehand that Dorian was my favorite person in the game I might have overcome my preference for playing as female in order to date him. But of the options: Sera, Josephine, Iron Bull, Cullen, then...definitely. Sera kept my Inquisitor grounded and they boned a lot. Inquisitor thought it would be sort of weird to date her counselor Josephine; Inquisitor did try to hit on Cassandra and was rebuffed.
    poor josephine, saddled with cullen in what must be the darkest timeline

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

AAAAAAAAAAAA

56nBhBj.gif

I was going to say she's doing a Liefeld but her drawing has feet in it - and she's actually talented.

Speaking of, where are all the pouches and wacky figures/muscles?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    I think I gave up on Dark Souls II. While leaving the champions covenant made it easier, I still can't make it all the way to that dragonrider boss without being beat the fuck up

And as far as I can tell the forest of giants castle area is basically just a maze of eventual death with no actual goal

hm, are you using your shield and locking on? you could summon me to help with bosses. there are bosses around

the trick is that enemies show you exactly what they're going to do. no shame in blocking or dodging and checking out their moves. that's what you should do in fact.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

no there's a pretty easy boss at the end of it. I can tell you where to go if you like.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

hm, are you using your shield and locking on? you could summon me to help with bosses. there are bosses around

the trick is that enemies show you exactly what they're going to do. no shame in blocking or dodging and checking out their moves. that's what you should do in fact.

until they cheat and do a 360 spinning move that I can't get out of the way of

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    like no one in the design process for fallout 4 was like hey boss leaving skeletons and stuff laying all over in these places is kind of dumb after hundreds of years right

it sounds pedantic of me, i know, but that's the level of care and critical thinking going on here from them

it would be pretty cool to stumble into an actual space you could tell had not been plundered in the centuries and was coated in dust and skeletons

I have this feeling the art direction is working on this design bible that never changes while plot & story gets to do whatever the fuck they want

cause yeah, all the bethesda environments are like 50 years later, max

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

it's funny how often a post-apocalyptic/dystopian thing just doesn't seem to realize how long even ten years is

even ten years is a long fuckin time for things to just sit

and then factoring people just needing to survive and utilizing whatever they can

This discussion has been closed.