The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How to get on a panel

XpertLevelGamingXpertLevelGaming StreamerTexasRegistered User new member
I am a long time gamer looking to extend my reach into the community, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to apply to panels? I figured a good place to start would be how did you become a paid gamer type of panel. If anybody has a connection that they'd like to reference I'd be more than thankful. It doesn't have to be a super large convention or anything...I'd love to know how strenuous an application to a large panel such as PAX goes as well. Also, if you have any questions on starting up or going from free gaming to paid I am an open book.

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    PAX Panel applications are pretty simple. When they open up, submit your panel and panelists and if you're accepted you'll get a time and a room and further instructions.

q5Tvn6d.png

• Jumping JackJumping Jack Registered User new member
    Wait, you're a paid gamer! How does that happen?

• K!LL@RK!LL@R Registered User regular
    Go to his panel and find out. :P