As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pathfinder newbies lfg

LurkYouLongTimeLurkYouLongTime Registered User regular
Due to the humble bundle sale it appears a large number of new players, such as me, are interested in starting their first tabletop rpg. Ive joined many roll20 groups and Paizo PBF for new players only to have every group disband before a single game is played.

Another issue I have is my GMT timezone - most groups are USA based.

Basically Im posting here in an attempt to perhaps catch a newbie friendly Pathfinder game, though it seems a long shot.

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    If you're looking for an in person game, the website seems to be down at the mo' but try the UKRoleplayers forum to find a group.

http://www.ukroleplayers.com/forum/

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    Due to the humble bundle sale it appears a large number of new players, such as me, are interested in starting their first tabletop rpg. Ive joined many roll20 groups and Paizo PBF for new players only to have every group disband before a single game is played.

Basically Im posting here in an attempt to perhaps catch a newbie friendly Pathfinder game, though it seems a long shot.

I assuming because your GMT your in the uk? What part?

• Options
    LurkYouLongTimeLurkYouLongTime Registered User regular
    Norgoth wrote: »

I assuming because your GMT your in the uk? What part?

I'm in North East England, close to Newcastle and Middlesbrough