As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Passes .... !

13»

• Options
    InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
    Mine was in a cardboard delivery envelope that I had to tear open to get inside. I guess international is different.

FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
    PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016
  • Options
    FramelossFrameloss Registered User regular
    How come people cover there ticket number? Just curious. I didn't think it mattered once you had it.

• Options
    SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    Frameloss wrote: »
    How come people cover there ticket number? Just curious. I didn't think it mattered once you had it.

Paranoia... at least thats why I do it. I know it technically doesn't matter, but I dont wan't any possible ramifications.

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Mine was in a cardboard delivery envelope that I had to tear open to get inside. I guess international is different.

I got that, but I live in New York.

• Options
    SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »

I got that, but I live in New York.

To be fair, NY is kind of a different place =P

P0P7S6y.png
  • Options
    RikuDawnRikuDawn Registered User regular
    I still haven't gotten mine. Though, I don't know if I'm actually going this year.