As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Schedule (and Guidebook) is live!

124»

• Options
    SteffiechanSteffiechan Apocalypse Princess St. Louis, MORegistered User regular
    jddyslexia wrote: »
    Everybody recheck Guidebook this morning. I loaded up PAX East 2016 and all the events that I had marked for my schedule were cleared from it.

I thought it was just me. Every time the app updates, there goes my schedule. Boo.

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    Our apologies - we had to change something to the core schedule, which ended up resetting the schedule in some weird way. It shouldn't be an issue going forward. Sorry!

Some guy.
  • Options
    Jubes2681Jubes2681 Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Thanks for letting us know, @Robert Khoo! I'm going to go and remake my schedule now that it shouldn't disappear again. :)

Jubes2681 on
  • Options
    NickTheNewbieNickTheNewbie Registered User regular
    Anyone know if a schedule gets released for Jamspace for the live bands before PAX? I thought I saw this in previous years knowing whose playing at what time.

It's been added to the official schedule, as well as the jamspace thread on this forum. Enjoy!

• Options
    PotatoemanPotatoeman Registered User regular
    Oh man, did the FInal Fantasy 15 art panel go away? Also can't find the RWBY music panel that was there I think..

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    So which app should I be using, Guidebook or the PAX East 2016 app?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Either is fine! The PAX East 2016 app is just a prepackaged branded guidebook. You can definitely use the main Guidebook app though and download the east 2016 guide.