Options

Anyone interested in trading rare retro for rare retro be it Atari, Nintendo NES, Sega!!!

DaNickaDaNicka Studly NurdPeoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
I was wondering if anyone is interested in trading rare retro for retro at this coming PAX East. I have my current game list on gamefaqs user 8bit_Plumber . Thank You

• Options
    MechcondridMechcondrid CT, USARegistered User regular
    dunno interested in magnavox odyssey games?

• Options
    DaNickaDaNicka Studly Nurd Peoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
    I might be.

• Options
    i do have a working system with them as well

• Options
    DaNickaDaNicka Studly Nurd Peoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
    Are you on NERG on facebook?

• Options
    PopinskiPopinski Registered User regular
    I was actually hoping to pick up some retro games in and around the convention that weekend. I havent seen much retro game for sale in the past, I remember there was one small booth last year.

• Options
    Sudden Impact will be there they are a local shop from the area and I have done a ton of business with him in the past. Dom is the owner and hes a pretty nice guy and great to deal with.

• Options
    jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    Game Underground will also be there. They usually have from NES on up. There are usually atleast 3 or 4 vendors that carry classic games.

• Options
    sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    jdixon1972 wrote: »
    Game Underground will also be there. They usually have from NES on up. There are usually atleast 3 or 4 vendors that carry classic games.

they also have a few boxed goodies and a huge stack of pokemon games with new save batteries that i did for them to help em out.

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • Options
    sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    also if any one is interested i have a boxed complete pokemon blue if any ones looking for it

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • Options
    no idea waht nerg is so no? assuming it means new england retro gaming(-ers)?

• Options
    It's a facebook group for retro gaming mostly people from CT with some MA peep's sprinkled in.