Options

[chat]blocked

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    I chat in twitch chat when it is a chatter streaming

except I havent watched any chat people stream in a while.

So hurtful

I have to be in the right mood to watch people stream, and I just haven't been. Nothing personal!

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    EM what on earth are you reading?

http://shitmystudentswrite.tumblr.com
    Harlem Renaissance was a great black poet.

i am crying

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    rest in pepperonis ofc

ohhhhhhhhh yes that makes sense. It's not common on the streams I watch. But I also only look at chat really briefly and then fullscreen the stream because I can't handle too much twitch chat.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    CIVIL WAR II
    okay but why

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    MrMister I could twilight struggle from 5 central until like 6:30 >_>

I'm dtTS

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    The Promo for the CIVIL WAR II comics has Kamala Khan tearing up a picture of Captain Marvel
    What is this heresy

/nods quitely

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    CIVIL WAR II
    okay but why

avengers south gonna rise again

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    i guess in that case it would be rest in pupperonis

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    The Promo for the CIVIL WAR II comics has Kamala Khan tearing up a picture of Captain Marvel
    What is this heresy

it's a civil war tto

Why the fuck do we have to have a second one
    Didn't the first one turn into a shitfest nobody liked?

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

i am crying
    Anthropology helps us to know that our culture is superior and to gives us a reason to be dominate over other countries.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    pffffaahahahahahahahaha
    Thomas Jefferson wasn’t even important. No wonder he died.

i always wonder when people write things like this: are they actually giving us a look at some bizarre worldview or just unable to control the mishmash of words and colloquialisms they spill out when they finally wrench open the spivot to their shallow linguistic reservoir

This strongly reminds me of one of my favorites I ever got
    Through actions such as robberies, and other crimes, Jesse James violated several tenants of the established social contract. Consequently, he was killed by Robert Ford. This shows violating the social contract is in fact illogical.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    What is this heresy

it's a civil war tto

would you rather have half your comics be shitty sore losers for the next 150 years or just get it over with

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    What is this heresy

The overall plot line isn't the worst thing a Marvel writer has done to Carol but it's up there.

• Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    pffffaahahahahahahahaha
    Thomas Jefferson wasn’t even important. No wonder he died.

i always wonder when people write things like this: are they actually giving us a look at some bizarre worldview or just unable to control the mishmash of words and colloquialisms they spill out when they finally wrench open the spivot to their shallow linguistic reservoir

This strongly reminds me of one of my favorites I ever got
    Through actions such as robberies, and other crimes, Jesse James violated several tenants of the established social contract. Consequently, he was killed by Robert Ford. This shows violating the social contract is in fact illogical.

oh my god

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    What is this heresy

it's a civil war tto

would you rather have half your comics be shitty sore losers for the next 150 years or just get it over with

old man logan is participating
    I can guess what side he'll be old
    #OldWhiteMen

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    What is this heresy

it's a civil war tto

Yeah, but it did give us all those funny "who's side are you on" signature images.

Some of those were genius.

• Options
    Really, I just like this one:

"So if a ruler or noble falls for a common girl, they could not marry for these reasons; but for some reason, it is acceptable for a ruler to whore around with common women."

Preach it, student

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    That Tumblr is a fucking goldmine.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Of stupidity, I mean.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    What is this heresy

The overall plot line isn't the worst thing a Marvel writer has done to Carol but it's up there.

What are they doing with her this time?

• Options

"So if a ruler or noble falls for a common girl, they could not marry for these reasons; but for some reason, it is acceptable for a ruler to whore around with common women."

Preach it, student

people who totally abandon the rules of propriety in formal writing are the best:
    I wanted to start out this essay by saying that Godel beings up some deep ass questions bout consciousness.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I also like the occasional one like
    For much of American history, racism de jure was the racism du jour.

this is swag

• Options
    Okay, I've succumbed, here's another all time best:
    If a machine did in fact pass the Turing test the conclusion that Turing would say is the evidence is sufficient to enough that the machine can in fact, think.

• Options
    Wait CIVIL WAR II is just a Marvel cover of Minority Report.
    This is already dumb.
    If it interrupts the regular comics I will be angry

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    It is important to pay attention to you opponent in badminton, otherwise you might get a cock in the eye.

So true

• Options

Preach it, student

people who totally abandon the rules of propriety in formal writing are the best:
    I wanted to start out this essay by saying that Godel beings up some deep ass questions bout consciousness.

You gotta have some serious follow through for that to work tho

• Options
    GatorGator An alligator in Scotland Registered User regular
    Gator wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    bdsm gator noises

tbh that alligator apparently had just eaten a dog

yeah but was that dog cool or like a giant douchebag

that dog was delicious

or so i've heard

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

i am crying
    Anthropology helps us to know that our culture is superior and to gives us a reason to be dominate over other countries.

if they are talking about anthropology prior to the mid 20th century this kid is spot on

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    If a machine did in fact pass the Turing test the conclusion that Turing would say is the evidence is sufficient to enough that the machine can in fact, think.

i am losing it this is incredible

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    It's gotten to the point where I hate going to grocery stores to pick up small things because the express lines are slow, and all lines are slow... and sometimes you just need a few things and I end up going to walgreens and paying 20% more to avoid the shitty experience of sharing aisles with people who hog the whole thing with their carts or don't look to see if someone's coming before gunning it out from the aisle.

Kind of wish wegmans would put in self checkouts so I could avoid having to sit behind the old lady who bought two plums and is paying with a check and wants cash back.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    It is important to pay attention to you opponent in badminton, otherwise you might get a cock in the eye.

So true
    dvjhw4kjdzxa.jpg

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

Preach it, student

fix the spelling of "about" and that could easily be from a published work

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options

i am losing it this is incredible

happy birthday EM, I got you laffs

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

It's like tautological word salad

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Genetically modified food is literally a growing controversy around the world.

yes

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/hcUNIqRky2w

@jacobkosh, @Preacher

So I'm down for this. I assume it doesn't come as much of a shock to anyone. But with any remake, I'm always curious as to what changes creep in and how they impact things. It looks like we're getting a thematic change here. A switch from a band of outlaws to an industrialist as a villain changes it a bit. Shifting it from a disruption in the rule of law into a corruption of the rule of law. Also a tonal shift. The trailer at least looks like we're getting something that reflects a post Peckinpah era. Something dirtier and more violent than the original.

And I love casting Denzel in the Yul Brenner role. He can do the whole being quiet until he needs to say something with gravitas aspect but he can also bring something a bit darker, a bit harsher to the role too.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I just saw a girl with a resting face so bitchy I immediately fell in love

As cold and imperious as a queen...

• Options
    Oh god
    I set the house on fire by forgetting to put water in my microwaveable ramen then I punched my bro

It's

It's the song of my people

• Options
    how long do you have to microwave ramen for it to catch fire

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/hcUNIqRky2w

@jacobkosh, Preacher

So I'm down for this. I assume it doesn't come as much of a shock to anyone. But with any remake, I'm always curious as to what changes creep in and how they impact things. It looks like we're getting a thematic change here. A switch from a band of outlaws to an industrialist as a villain changes it a bit. Shifting it from a disruption in the rule of law into a corruption of the rule of law. Also a tonal shift. The trailer at least looks like we're getting something that reflects a post Peckinpah era. Something dirtier and more violent than the original.

And I love casting Denzel in the Yul Brenner role. He can do the whole being quiet until he needs to say something with gravitas aspect but he can also bring something a bit darker, a bit harsher to the role too.

It looks great to me. I just hope that Denzel gets to smile a bit, the greatest tragedy is he's good at comedy and yet never gets to do it.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.