As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SOS: In Need of a place to Sleep.

SkyferSkyfer Registered User new member
edited April 2016 in PAX East
Hey fellow PAX East goers,

Anyone out there with a hotel or apartment within walking distance of the Expo Center have a spare couch or bed or floor in their place that I could crash for the night? I lost my wallet and proceeded to miss my train because of it and am at risk of being kicked out onto the streets with no where to go. I do, however, have a Sunday pass and have friends coming tomorrow, meaning that after tonight I have a guaranteed ride back home (Worcester), so it's really just TONIGHT that I'm having difficulty with.

I'll answer any questions you have. And if you suddenly decide you hate me or want me gone midway through the night, you're more than willing to kick me out no questions asked or complaints filed.

I'd super appreciate it if I could get a helping hand with this. I'm not sure what I'll do otherwise...

-Sky

Skyfer on

• Options
    Staplers10Staplers10 Registered User new member
    I don't have a place for you, but if you attended a game show last night, a wallet was found and given to an enforcer to take care of. You could probably find whoever is in charge of lost items and they should have it.

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Did you find a place, are you okay?