As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageUndefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    SynticSyntic Registered User regular
    Well hopefully Kim has regained the privilege of using liquid soap again. Though I do like imagining Kim all grown up now and coming home to visit Mom and finding out that Mom has locked up all the liquid soap just to be safe.

• Options
    LovelyLovely Registered User regular
    The perplexed "rub rub" at the end is perfect XD .

sig.gif
  • Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Haha, I love this story. I fell for the soap opera opening, fully expecting a dramatic story with betrayals, lost love and surprise twins.

*fistbump of compassion for everyone who has ran out of shampoo and didn't have time or money to get new shampoo and tried to wash their hair with bar soap*

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    I think the camp story I submitted will never make the cut. It's actually more of a war story, with a side of camp.

This story, however, is pretty nice :)

• Options
    TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    Love the story, Kim.

These campfire stories really make my childhood camping seem boring by comparison.

• Options
    Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    We're really at our most vulnerable when we're trying to please, aren't we? Age, gender and condition don't matter. Just that little gesture we hope will be well-received, that gets us the stares and the stories after you might never be privileged enough to hear.

• Options
    pilfropilfro Registered User regular
    I went to boy scout camp and refused to remove the a Michael Jackson pin from my uniform. The older boys tied me to a tree and smeared me in peanut butter. They released after the Raccoon got too frisky.

• Options
    zdaneezdanee Registered User regular
    Whoo boy... I've been working on summers since my early teens to my twenties in an international youth camp (as a sound/video/IT/support guy). Let me tell you Kim, this is nothing to be embarrassed about. The things I've seen ten year olds do... kids are monsters. They frighten me to this day, just thinking about how they went home from that camp, and now they are somewhere on the streets... Those monsters are among us!

• Options
    John LittleJohn Little Registered User regular
    My brain just went "Wait, this is a pretty regular story, I wouldn't call it a soap oper... oh! Riiiiight..."

• Options
    aman02aman02 Registered User new member
    Lol another great comic Katie