As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Pokemon League is now accepting applications for leaders for West 2016!

RoxasEmoQueenRoxasEmoQueen Registered User regular
edited May 2016 in PAX West
Ever wanted to be apart of the PAX Pokemon League? Well now is your chance!

5yr1u63xqr7k.jpg

We want trainers from all walks of life from even the most casual of trainers to the veterans who have traversed all of the games! We want people who have a strong will to battle, interacting with lots of people and are committed to making this year's PAX Pokemon League better than ever!

We will be accepting applications until June 1st so that'll be plenty of time to solidify your team! No late submissions will be accepted.

Applications are HERE.

Questions regarding the PAX Pokemon League can either be PM'd to me or emailed directly to paxpokemonleague@gmail.com

If none of this is making sense to you please click HERE.

RoxasEmoQueen Admin of PPL West 2016

RoxasEmoQueen on

• Options
    Kirby4LifeKirby4Life SumYungGuy In a cabin in the woodsRegistered User regular
    !! You guys require a headshot already?? But... My cosplay wont be done in a while...

• Options
    Kirby4Life wrote: »
    !! You guys require a headshot already?? But... My cosplay wont be done in a while...

It's not a cosplay headshot just a headshot of yourself. It's so our art team can get cracking on the art as soon as possible. :D

• Options
    10 more days until applications close!!

• Options
    Only a few more days! Apps close on midnight of June the 1st!

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Join us, don't be shy, we just want to Steal your pokemon go on wonderful adventures with you!

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Kirby4LifeKirby4Life SumYungGuy In a cabin in the woodsRegistered User regular
    Good luck to everyone who applied!! (>^~^)>

• Options
    psykokiwipsykokiwi Registered User regular
    Super bummed I just saw this...I have an 11-year-old (will be 12 by the time of PAX) that would LOVE to do this! Le sigh...next year!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    your kid can still participate as a challenger!

• Options
    psykokiwi wrote: »
    Super bummed I just saw this...I have an 11-year-old (will be 12 by the time of PAX) that would LOVE to do this! Le sigh...next year!

We recommend that you challenge the PAX Pokemon League at least once before you become a leader anyways. We hope to see you and your kid take on the league this year!!

• Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    This league is very tough. Take it from someone who challenged last year's Prime Pokemon leaders. They know how to battle! Saying that though, I will be once more challenging the league as I had a ton of fun last time. So happy that @RoxasEmoQueen has decided to do it once again!

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • Options
    Nfan10039 wrote: »
    This league is very tough. Take it from someone who challenged last year's Prime Pokemon leaders. They know how to battle! Saying that though, I will be once more challenging the league as I had a ton of fun last time. So happy that @RoxasEmoQueen has decided to do it once again!

Oh thank you! I like to think of myself as a professional PAX Pokemon Leader. xD