Options

Bunny [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    lord help me from not buying a grand worth of weights

they have those adjustable barbell things where you can just like, click them into the base and then adjust the amount of weight on them right?

I think those are p cheap and would be fine for home?

i know they make dumb bells like that

i got the bowflex ones and they were like $200 or something but they go up to 50lbs each and are p decent

might be tough for a smaller person, though, as they are pretty wide

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    However, while the band was staying at the Ocean View Motel in San Francisco,[12] drummer Bud Gaugh woke up to find Nowell lying across his bed flat on his back, with his feet flat on the floor. His dalmatian, Louie Dog, was curled up next to him whimpering.

dog : (

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Downside of LA is that jake is there and you might run into him

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    guys

someone from riot messaged me and suggested i try out and have a conversation with them about a riot job

now in a lot of ways a riot job is THE DREAM

but this job is for marketing copy about unpopular league of legends decisions

i really wanna work for riot but that kinda sounds like a nightmare

also ive hit my stride in a lot of ways from home and i'd have to relocate

do you guys think i should apply and see what happens, or say thanks but no thanks, maybe another time

I think you should do it. The place really is a dream job, and they approached you!

Always trade up, never settle. Go for it.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Cass,
    Always
    Be
    Applying

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i guess those bowflex ones are like $300 for the pair

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Moving to another country is a big deal tho but ya cant hurt to check it out i guess

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    guys

someone from riot messaged me and suggested i try out and have a conversation with them about a riot job

now in a lot of ways a riot job is THE DREAM

but this job is for marketing copy about unpopular league of legends decisions

i really wanna work for riot but that kinda sounds like a nightmare

also ive hit my stride in a lot of ways from home and i'd have to relocate

do you guys think i should apply and see what happens, or say thanks but no thanks, maybe another time

I think you should do it. The place really is a dream job, and they approached you!

Always trade up, never settle. Go for it.

at least, you gotta follow up and see what the offer is

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Downside of LA is that jake is there and you might run into him

really makes you think

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    In February 1990, Nowell purchased an abused dalmatian puppy from an old man for $500, and named him "Louie" after his grandfather.[1] Also referred to as "Lou Dog", he became a mascot for the band Sublime. Lou Dog was often allowed to wander the stage during concert performances. Louie was also often featured on the cover of Sublime albums, and was referred to in the lyrics of Sublime songs. In Sublime's most successful radio track, "What I Got", Nowell sings, "Livin' with Louie Dog's the only way to stay sane". Another prominent song of the band, "Garden Grove", mentions Lou Dog as such: "We took this trip to Garden Grove. It smelled like Lou dog inside the van, oh yeah".

Nowell would sometimes begin live songs by referencing Lou Dog, and can be heard on the live version of "Caress Me Down" from Stand By Your Van yelling "Everybody say Louie - 1,2,3 Louie, Louie, Louie, Louie!" Nowell was known to invite his friends and their dogs over to film parodies of popular music videos; the dogs would pose as a band or an artist, dressed in corresponding costumes.[citation needed] In the early 1990s, Lou Dog disappeared for a week. Lou Dog was soon returned to Nowell, who later covered the Camper Van Beethoven song "The Day That Lassie Went To The Moon", and changed it to "Lou Dog Went to the Moon". Following Nowell's death in 1996, Lou Dog was cared for by Miguel. Lou Dog died on September 17, 2001.[18]

good dog

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Moving to another country is a big deal tho but ya cant hurt to check it out i guess

I mean how hard is it to fake being into football

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Cass like others said doesnt hurt to take an interview.

I guess seeing what your salary would be and look at cost of living for LA based on that.

Also I guess you and Aaron would have to talk about it.

Also I dunno what Riot's health stuff is like you have meds and stuff right?

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Grape Ape wrote: »

don't want to accidentally slip up and talk about CFL rules then you're busted

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    One of my nephews is in college and exercising first amendment to troll the religious troll just outside campus.

I'm so proud.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

we got the bowflex ones off craigslist for super cheap, like a hundred bucks or something

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    omsmskfglz3h.png

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    One of my nephews is in college and exercising first amendment to troll the religious troll just outside campus.

I'm so proud.

Tell him to get a megaphone and start reciting The Song of Solomon.

Make sure he really puts the italics in his voice on the particularly sexy parts

• Options
    cass if you dont apply for that job i will never post a picture of a dog ever again

i mean it >: (

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    cB557 wrote: »
    omsmskfglz3h.png

prepare for sticky white stuff

Grape Ape on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh damn Overwatch was the biggest open beta of all time period.

goddamn

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »

we got the bowflex ones off craigslist for super cheap, like a hundred bucks or something

noice

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »

I'm so proud.

Make sure he really puts the italics in his voice on the particularly sexy parts

He's been into making Satanist poster boards and standing next to the "You are going to Hell without Jesus!" guy.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    "Although not true carnivores, pigs are competent predators and can kill and eat helpless humans unable to escape them."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater#Pigs

Wikipedia I...

"Despite small individual size (usually much smaller than dogs, possibly the smallest animals that can singly kill a person in a predatory attack), rats in large numbers can kill helpless people by eating humans alive.[21] Although the bite of one rat is unlikely to kill a person except through rabies, the collective damage of dozens of rats can cause death by shock and damage to vital organs. Although not true carnivores, rats are unfussy eaters and social predators should the opportunity arise."

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular

https://db.tt/WVsSU9n2

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

the craiglist around me is all people charging $1/lb for minimum for everything ;_;

gdi I know somebody has some shit in their basement they just want gone but they ain't putting it on CL.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Social Predator might be that new phrase I keep dropping for the next week

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

I'm so proud.

He's been into making Satanist poster boards and standing next to the "You are going to Hell without Jesus!" guy.

That's fine but if he wants to step his game up he needs to get out of that chick tract ideal of mocking these guys and start mocking them with their own material

• Options
    u8yaxoddcvsa.jpg

• Options
    blegh i wanted to do some stuff before work today

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @Chanus

Yeah. That was suppose to happen in December. Luckily I live on the opposite side of those stations.

@TL DR I am not sure. Could of been something else and just coincidence. I might try one more time to test. Tasted good.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

Is it going in the resume or just dropped casually into the interview?

• Options

Is it going in the resume or just dropped casually into the interview?

Hobbies section for flavor

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    what the fuck.

I made a chicken stir fry for dinner.

Who am I?

• Options
    what the fuck.

Who am I?

A really good chicken trainer.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

I guess seeing what your salary would be and look at cost of living for LA based on that.

Riot's health stuff is incredible

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    what the fuck.

Who am I?

This is a tough riddle.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    ok i applied ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited May 2016

do it.

only way for you to become Eternal Empress of LoL. work your way up!

21stCentury on
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

do it.

only way for you to become Eternal Empress of LoL. work our way up!

counterpoint: President Donald Trump

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Bought this super sweet Vermouth because I was curious.
    I make a martini with Bianco Vermouth, Tito's Vodka, and a dash of Angostura bitters and somehow it cancels out all alcohol taste and is so delicious
    i can't feel my hands
    coincidence???

This discussion has been closed.