Options

Bunny [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

That needs to say 3 days at least. 3 hours without a notification is unusual? What the hell are you, the President?

I think is the joke

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    They respawn?

it's ok im sure you can let them whack you to exhaustion until they give up and jump off the ledge again

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    this game is so damn easy to mod

C7pphuy.jpg

closer...

yes having infinite resources/instant tech tree fillout/immortal leaders/starting on a ringworld makes the game not so much a game as just sandbox mode

How do you have both weapons and pacifism?

The same way the Swiss do, I imagine

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    The swiss aren't pacifist I think, just neutral, which is slightly different

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    hRGdVtfl.png

Turkmenistan you were this close to having an acceptable flag, and then you decided to run a rug down the middle of it

please return to the drawing board

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular

That needs to say 3 days at least. 3 hours without a notification is unusual? What the hell are you, the President?

I think is the joke

Hmm, an interesting interpretation. I read the text 100% straight, with the joke being the funny picture of the dog as the human stand-in. The joke is that dogs, unlike humans, don't actually stare at themselves in the mirror, wallowing in loneliness and despair.

"When u ___ and ___ " is a common setup, but the punchline is almost always just the picture, isn't it? Further research is required for me to properly allocate my outrage and derision.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    simonwolf wrote: »
    this game is so damn easy to mod

C7pphuy.jpg

closer...

yes having infinite resources/instant tech tree fillout/immortal leaders/starting on a ringworld makes the game not so much a game as just sandbox mode

How do you have both weapons and pacifism?

The same way the Swiss do, I imagine

If the Swiss were pacifist, Switzerland would not exist except as territory belonging to a non-Switzerland country.

Couscous on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh

I have encountered a human being who seriously feels the Empire were the good guys. I didn't realize it was possible to miss a point that badly.

• Options
    edited May 2016

I think is the joke

Hmm, an interesting interpretation. I read the text 100% straight, with the joke being the funny picture of the dog as the human stand-in. The joke is that dogs, unlike humans, don't actually stare at themselves in the mirror, wallowing in loneliness and despair.

"When u ___ and ___ " is a common setup, but the punchline is almost always just the picture, isn't it? Further research is required for me to properly allocate my outrage and derision.

Why wouldn't tons of people be lining up to light up my phone with notifications when they could be getting in on pedantry like this?

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

I think is the joke

I expect a full report on my desk Monday morning

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    What I'm getting at is that "pacifism" in Stellaris seems to be less defined by "hey you can either have guns or not" and more by "hey this is how peeps feel about violent conflict as a means of problem solving"

the Swiss, having not been involved in a war since the 1800s, protect their neutrality (and absence of fighting) through both treaty and preparedness to mount armed defense of their nation if pressed. If I was designing them in Stellaris as some kind of Galactic Swiss Confederacy they'd probs have the pacifist ethos before they had the militarist ethos.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    stick with the prod
    prod with the prod

• Options
    XOh0JEOl.png

Turkmenistan this is your ground forces flag

See how much better it is without the rug

Turkmenistan pls

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Agent Carter canceled

I am not surprised.

I am super sad.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    sidenote: my new (not) favourite thing is:
    a) looking at Stellaris mods
    b) seeing how long it took before Nazis started making mods
    c) looking at people in comments for non-Nazi mods complaining about the absence of Nazi elements

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    my biggest problem with the new instagram icon is i don't know when my phone updated or i gave anything permission to download it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Agent Carter canceled

I am not surprised.

I am super sad.

Lame.

Surprised we even got that second season, honestly, but still too bad on no third. It was a fun show with a pretty unique flavor compared to most of what's being put on television.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    simon pls there was a rash of faux flags and that rug is an anti counterfitting measure

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    As much as I really love Stellaris im really mad that out of all the games Ive started the only one to do well is the goddamn human one.
    It's fun role-playing as humans though. I just started one that's fanatic materialist, rapid breeder, adaptable. All we want to do is fuck on new planets.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Agent Carter canceled

I am not surprised.

I am super sad.

I kinda suspected this would happen. The ratings were awful.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Im a little surprised that someone from a team under investigation for cheating made the cover.

you mean that was under investigation, and had no evidence of wrongdoing found? and was punished anyway, by a dictator in a kangaroo court, to make up for saltiness by other owners?

#freebrady

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Luckily Hayley Atwell is in a new show.

hayley-atwell.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    Luckily Hayley Atwell is in a new show.

hayley-atwell.jpg

Yeah but is she going to get to wear dope hats and period costumes?

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Agent Carter canceled

I am not surprised.

I am super sad.

I kinda suspected this would happen. The show was awful.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    new.....

new Steven universe tonight?

• Options
    Teen girls literally never stop posting on Instagram, I'm sorry this is how you found out you're old.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    new.....

It has not aired where you live yet?

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    this is stupid today is stupid everyhing is stupid why wont someone give me job

Neco on
  • Options
    except for that one place that offered me ajob today because fuck that place im not working for those stupid assholes they made me cry

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    new.....

It has not aired where you live yet?

i live in a cave.

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    While I'm shocked by your methods I admire your stance against Marvel apo

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Damn it :x

I'm still in cleanroom suit and my farts have turned toxic.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Dog time

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    navgoose wrote: »
    Damn it

Isn't posting here violating the integrity of your clean room

• Options
    let's listen to babymetal and form a mosh pit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzxovwhPyfs

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Damn it

No. Our phones are cleanroom approved.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Agent Carter canceled

I am not surprised.

I am super sad.

Awww

sucks.

• Options
    Damn it

But you'll let the anime on.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Damn it

awwww that's bullshit I can't use my phone under biosafety level 2 ( its like they don't want me spreading zika around cause I had to take a selfie)

This discussion has been closed.