As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, June 10, 2016 - Where It’s At

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha
image[Camp Comic] Friday, June 10, 2016 - Where It’s At

Where It’s At

Where It’s At

http://campcomic.com/comic/325

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    Looks like the cat isn't It

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    This was heartwarming. :-)
    Seventeen is so sweet. I love her permanent dirt shoes.

Braden's knee seems to have healed.

• Options
    KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »

I don't know what you're talking about, I totally didn't forget to add his ripped pants.

..it's fixed now. :]

• Options
    McDosyMcDosy Registered User regular
    Well, that answers my earlier question.

You're all It. Beautiful.

• Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    Now I hate to burst your bubble but I'm a licensed Ittorney and clearly Brian's massive paw was the only one touching anyone else's hand, and as we all know...no tagbacks.

Luckily subsection 14(d)2 of the ConstItution specifies that in a situation like this, if all parties parties agree and nobody was really paying attention to precisely whose hand was touching whose anyway, you are all, indeed, It!

Let's just hope the cat doesn't take this to court though is all I'm saying.

• Options
    Christian LeBlancChristian LeBlanc Registered User regular
    Jerodast: it's times like this I wish for a +1 commenting system. Well done!

• Options
    Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    this in unrepresented! Seventeen has turned 1 it into 4 its??? Think of the POWER!!!

Though, if word gets out of this Quad-it, their bunks will become Camp Weedontwancha's leper colony. I just hope their careful.

• Options
    Ilze123Ilze123 Registered User regular
    thank you for this perfect comic. /tips hat

• Options
    PMentalPMental Registered User regular
    These are the kind of pages that reminds me (if I ever needed a reminder) why I love this comic so much. Thanks Katie!

• Options
    Gilles.of.AugustineGilles.of.Augustine Registered User new member
    edited June 2016
    Mr Fish wrote: »
    this in unrepresented! Seventeen has turned 1 it into 4 its??? Think of the POWER!!!

Though, if word gets out of this Quad-it, their bunks will become Camp Weedontwancha's leper colony. I just hope their careful.

Do you mean "unprecedented"? Not trying to be a grammar Nazi, just trying to spread the knowledge of neat words.

Edit: Diplomacy.

Gilles.of.Augustine on
    "Changing the world is good for those who want their names in books. But being happy, that is for those who write their names in the lives of others, and hold the hearts of others as the treasure most dear."

- Orson Scott Card
  • Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Simply awesome. :)

• Options
    TheProfessor85TheProfessor85 Registered User new member
    None of them are it, looking at the last comic. Braden tagged that girl he bumped into while hurting his knee.

• Options
    COMaestroCOMaestro Registered User new member
    @THEPROFESSOR85 - No, Brian was It at that point, Braden didn't become it again until AFTER he hurt his knee.

• Options
    CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    Not that I have anything wrong with this solution, I thought there were no take backs?

• Options
    TweakedTweaked Registered User new member
    That is beautiful.

• Options
    Sensei Le RoofSensei Le Roof Registered User regular
    So, I guess... that's it?

• Options
    metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    anyone who would send 17 to this place are horrible disgusting people, I know I am judging levels of horrible people considering all these children abandoned, but come on who gives up on this girl :)

• Options
    HollenheimHollenheim Registered User regular
    Classic title, now they just need two turntables and a microphone... :)

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    KatieJRice wrote: »
    briguy wrote: »

I don't know what you're talking about, I totally didn't forget to add his ripped pants.

..it's fixed now. :]

I'm sorry. I had a migraine and was clearly hallucinating.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    edited June 2016
    By their it-powers combined they are: CAMPERS!

Sarge on
  • Options
    JachraJachra Registered User regular
    How entirely adorable~

"We do not allow wizards to cast spells in our game, for that is the most unbalanced rule of all."
  • Options
    KaitensatsumKaitensatsum Registered User regular
    "Except it turned out that while Malachai was looking for not-cookie elves he caught ebola and they all died. The End."

• Options
    Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    @GILLES.OF.AUGUSTINE

yep, and I also meant to write "they're"

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Mr Fish wrote: »

Do you mean "unprecedented"? Not trying to be a grammar Nazi, just trying to spread the knowledge of neat words.

Edit: Diplomacy.

'Unrepresented' is right, since they haven't hired @jerodast or any other attorney to sort it out.

• Options
    seth silerseth siler Registered User new member
    Well, I just discovered this comic, and read all the way through it today.

• Options
    Bluestorm83Bluestorm83 Registered User regular
    But wait just a moment. Tag follows Highlander Rules; There can be Only One!

(Ignore everything after the first movie, wherein there are around 28 different men of the MacLeod Clan working together.)

Will we see this descend into madness as each camper tries to take all four of the Its, and become The One???

• Options
    cmgreenecmgreene Registered User regular
    (=