As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Favorite PA strip/dlc podcast

KherusKherus Registered User regular
edited June 2016 in Social Entropy++
Ok, so I like starting things like this and letting it run for people to reminisce and share thoughts and feelings and experiences. It usually peters out after a few days but nostalgia is like a box of chocolates and I like boxes of chocolates. So, throwing out the hook and bait, my personal favorite podcast is "pounds per square inch" and the strip to go with it. Their sdcc story is awesome but it's the end culmination of the strip that makes me laugh NO MATTER WHAT kind of day I've had and it serves to reinforce what I love about this strip, this site and these guys. And so, as the great bard once infamously said..."what ho!"

Kherus on

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    my favorite demon strip is cum knife

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Kherus wrote: »
    Ok, so I like starting things like this and letting it run for people to reminisce and share thoughts and feelings and experiences. It usually peters out after a few days but nostalgia is like a box of chocolates and I like boxes of chocolates. So, throwing out the hook and bait, my personal favorite podcast is "pounds per square inch" and the strip to go with it. Their sdcc story is awesome but it's the end culmination of the strip that makes me laugh NO MATTER WHAT kind of day I've had and it serves to reinforce what I love about this strip, this site and these guys. And so, as the great bard once infamously said..."what ho!"

I haven't really paid much attention to the comic in the last 5 years. It's okay sometimes.