Options

Ark [Chat]

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    cB557 wrote: »
    Ugh, found the problem. If you're a child account it doesn't let you do it. I doesn't say why that is and I can't fathom why. Even changing the birth date on my microsoft account doesn't work!

ahahahahahhahahahaha those wily adults have foiled you again!

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    they should do a spy vs spy style feud between the Colonel and the Burger King

like, every ad shows one of them trying to kill the other in some outlandish fashion

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    xLu8GDw.jpg

who needs meth for that?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I get those unskippable KFC colonel ads when I have spotify on on my phone. It's like they are trying to ruin music.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »

like, every ad shows one of them trying to kill the other in some outlandish fashion

2238d572725f0c8d6f5aedac2091fef5-ronald-mcdonald-colonel-sanders-cosplay-final-fantasy-vii.jpg

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    man tonight has been lame
    weird xbox rules keeping me from getting a free game
    today's sortie in warframe is such a ridiculous damage sponge that even though the squads I get matched with have enough survivability for it everyone keeps getting bored and leaving
    amethyst is the worst in the steven universe episode I was watching

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

2238d572725f0c8d6f5aedac2091fef5-ronald-mcdonald-colonel-sanders-cosplay-final-fantasy-vii.jpg

'shall I give you McDespair?'

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Zampanov wrote: »

'shall I give you McDespair?'

*kills the Dairy Queen*

• Options
    for real though dairy queen is dead in my area except for a handful in a ring of way-outlying suburbs and it's super fucking sad. i miss chicken fingers and a butterfinger blizzard for lunch.

• Options
    (in japan they call her Daireth)

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    (in japan they call her Daireth)

This is art

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    1467010141-423.png

...why would it be anything but beef? The minotaur is clearly part bull.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    man tonight has been lame
    weird xbox rules keeping me from getting a free game
    today's sortie in warframe is such a ridiculous damage sponge that even though the squads I get matched with have enough survivability for it everyone keeps getting bored and leaving
    amethyst is the worst in the steven universe episode I was watching

Yeah. You should not use a child account. It's a headache in general and designed to be hard to bypass. You may be able to release constraints through the adult account that it's linked to.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    by definition, even

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    god you guys i am so excited

maybe this year won't work out and i'll be like ugh this rent is too much and i'll have to change things after. but this year is gonna be so fucking raaaaad this nice new place and i'm there by myself for the first month to do everything my way- set up the internet situation/modem/router, decorate, furnish, blah blah

then i invite someone else in and i'm like hey i already did all this shit and paid the security deposit so you don't have to do anything really! they just pay rent in what is gonna feel like my place.

*jerks after ingesting meth*

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    1467010141-423.png

...why would it be anything but beef? The minotaur is clearly part bull.

Humans taste like pork.

• Options
    Minotaurs are ostensibly half human, human meat is referred to as long pork, etc

• Options
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    AelXsdG.png

• Options
    OH YEAH

WELL SHUT UP

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    that edit burns with the light of a thousand truths

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Huh, US Navy visiting. Shitty pick I snapped on the bus.

c7tf9mdu3xmq.jpg

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    haha him holding beartato at bay

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    old man take a look at my butt, it smells like a sewer
    old man take a look at my butt, it's a broken poo-er

Sick lyrics Neil Young

• Options
    I ran a tabletop game in my group's homebrew system once.

It took place in modern society, and they were hired by this weird corporation to go find religious artifacts.

All the people in the company had names like Michael and Gabriel and Uriel, and the players had to find these artifacts "because they were valuable" lol and certainly not because they had mystical powers to summon demons or whatever.

Except the plot twist was that guess what, the company is actually run by demons bwahahahaha surprise!

Also there was an NPC who was a vampire from New Orleans, which was basically a copy of a character I had played a long time before in a different group. Also he was super powerful and all the PCs basically failed all checks to detect him sneaking up on them and stuff like that.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I just tried Ark for a bit on Xbox. I can see how it could be fun.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    To Ronnie is to feel uncomfortable about what I'm doing right now

To Reginald is to intensely regret something I did ages ago that doesn't matter

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Pac Man 256 is great if you want a game to play in like 10-15 minute chunks.

• Options
    Is it the dragon or the katanas that can read minds?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Zampanov wrote: »
    are they not doing norm macdonald kfc commercials anymore

i think the plan was to keep switching actors. It's not like there aren't enough unemployed SNL alumni out there. Darrell Hammond, Norm MacDonald . Next guy will probably be Dana Carvey or Chris Kattan.

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    My soul is still gripped by melancholy

I can be happy and jubilant, and then I'll sit down and remember that it happened and I go all quiet

• Options

It took place in modern society, and they were hired by this weird corporation to go find religious artifacts.

All the people in the company had names like Michael and Gabriel and Uriel, and the players had to find these artifacts "because they were valuable" lol and certainly not because they had mystical powers to summon demons or whatever.

Except the plot twist was that guess what, the company is actually run by demons bwahahahaha surprise!

Also there was an NPC who was a vampire from New Orleans, which was basically a copy of a character I had played a long time before in a different group. Also he was super powerful and all the PCs basically failed all checks to detect him sneaking up on them and stuff like that.

genius is never recognized in its time

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

I can be happy and jubilant, and then I'll sit down and remember that it happened and I go all quiet

Drink.

• Options

I mean save the last thing that sounds better than I would expect from a teenager.

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Drink.

Beetus. Also philosophical reasons

I will face this cosmic horror sober

• Options
    AelXsdG.png

let's be real here the real hero is beartato

willing to give reginald second chances after a dragon character who is a psionic and dual wields katanas?

anyone who could do that is a saint

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Drink.

Drink tea.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Oh also I really liked looking up actual references to use as names for stuff in my game world. So like the company name was some foreign language name for Heaven I think, I tried to pull obscure angel names and match them to their actual roles in the company, etc etc.

I needed a name for this artifact which would be used as a summoning ritual for a great demon, so I poked around online. I found some wiki entry for some basin that was supposed to be used to collect virgin blood to summon some monstrosity from another plane and I was like fuck yeah this is perfect, and didn't bother to check up on what the name of the basin was actually a reference to.

So I'm sure a couple of the players in my game were really confused when I had them go find the Basin of Yog-Sothoth.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Building-wide fire alarm went off. Outside like some kind of college student.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.