As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is this [Love]?

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    No wait, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Bone.

Star Trek VI: The Undie Covered Crunchy

sorry.

Well, credit for not going the obvious route, I guess.

(note the edit. I chickened out.)

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Nija wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, everyone
    SE is good people

Whatever you do, you should probably do around other people. It's easy to sequester yourself off, but it doesn't really help. Being around friends will though.

So much this.

It's very easy, and extremely tempting, to just stay shuttered up inside. Which is fine to do every once in a while. But try not to make it a habit. Try to go outside. Hang out with friends. Go to the park. The archery idea sounds absolutely fantastic. If you are a drinker ask some friends out for a beer and pool at a shitty dive bar. Try not to isolate yourself and get stuck in your own stupid brain. Hopefully you have a decent support system around like friends and/or family. This is the time to use them.

This thread has a few people who give out excellent advice that doesn't always directly reflect what you are experiencing. But their perspective is great and a lot of times can be internally adapted to your own situation.

Be well.

Yes , I have a small group of close friends. They're a big help.

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Leaving tomorrow for Thailand! I've lost track of the number of people who have asked me if I'm getting engaged on this trip. I am not getting engaged on this trip.

I left on the same day last year for the meet-the-parents trip, so I guess July 2nd is my designated travel date.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Love thread, I just started off my holiday weekend by yelling at the grocery store for an hour

Let's Rabb.it

Edit: We're watching Small Soldiers

Straightzi on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Have fun on your vacations, @Kamiro and @bowtiedseal !

@moriveth and I are taking our first vacation together in over 5 years to Italy later this month, but I am seriously dreading it, we were 'forced' into this trip and we're flying with two youngsters and it's costing us a fortune, even if my grandmother's will money did pay for our flights. Plus neither of us are terribly confident people and booking anything gives me a boatload of anxiety, ugh.

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Aw, I'm sorry! I always get nervous I'll miss my flight or somehow they'll lose my reservation. I hope the trip isn't too onerous and you all have fun once you're there!

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I need a holiday.

And a date.

And a job.

And.

And...

• Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    You don't need ands, you have plenty of those.

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    I need a holiday.

And a date.

And a job.

And.

And...

I can think of a way to combine all three but you probably don't want that. Sometimes efficiency isn't the best option.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    SkuntySkunty Registered User regular
    I can't wait to sort my personal situation out so that I can do all those things Liiya, embrace your freedom to act!

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I tell you @Janson if we just say that Anya and Niko are pets they'll probably let us put them in a kennel.

Anya was even fetching a ball for me this morning, nobody would suspect a thing

• Options
    I need a holiday.

And a date.

And a job.

And.

And...

I can think of a way to combine all three but you probably don't want that. Sometimes efficiency isn't the best option.

I'm not being an online bride. I've got standards you know.

• Options
    Skunty wrote: »
    I can't wait to sort my personal situation out so that I can do all those things Liiya, embrace your freedom to act!

I don't have freedom to act right now!

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I need a holiday.

And a date.

And a job.

And.

And...

I'm not being an online bride. I've got standards you know.

Well of course not

You'd be an online fiancee first

It's good to have standards

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    NeoToma wrote: »
    This is how you write an OKC profile folks
    Edit - spoilered for butt stuff

I just want to throw in that I have no idea how this got to be a thing. I'm an open minded person, and I've had my fair share of experiences, but the idea of doing this or having this done (speaking obliquely for the 13+ rating of the forum), is just something I can't get down with.
    My kink isn't your kink, and that's fine, as long as everyone is safe, go for it, have your fun. But for me, non-starter.
    $0.02 for the prudes.

With a clean butt, I hear it's just like licking the back of your hand.

broken image link
  • Options
    I'll have to write up a contract first.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I need a holiday.

And a date.

And a job.

And.

And...

All these things and more will come to you I am sure of it! Anyone would be very lucky to go out with you!

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular

I just want to throw in that I have no idea how this got to be a thing. I'm an open minded person, and I've had my fair share of experiences, but the idea of doing this or having this done (speaking obliquely for the 13+ rating of the forum), is just something I can't get down with.
    My kink isn't your kink, and that's fine, as long as everyone is safe, go for it, have your fun. But for me, non-starter.
    $0.02 for the prudes.

Be honest now, how many of you just licked the back of your hand?

broken image link
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    Well I didn't before but now I know that it's awful. Thanks.

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options

$0.02 for the prudes.

Who's to say I wasn't licking the back of my hand apropos of nothing?

• Options

$0.02 for the prudes.

Be honest now, how many of you just licked a butthole?

• Options
    NijaNija Registered User regular
    I can't click on the link, but(t)

no kinkshaming plz

Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    mshp91v.jpg

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    someone I graduated highschool with married a guy with the last name butts. that has to be.. butts

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »

$0.02 for the prudes.

Be honest now, how many of you just licked a butthole?

Be honest now, how many of you just have buttholes on the back of your hands?

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    mshp91v.jpg

Oh, where AJ lives

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    i'm the proud captain of the neighborhood watch of butt street, graham

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    mshp91v.jpg

I need this sign.

• Options

AJ, I admire your dedication to rebranding the Wet Bandits, but I don't think this one is gonna work

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Love thread, I just started off my holiday weekend by yelling at the grocery store for an hour

Let's Rabb.it

Is small soldiers over already?

I'm turning on Jack of All Trades.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options

Let's Rabb.it

Is small soldiers over already?

I'm turning on Jack of All Trades.

We like, just ended two minutes ago.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular

Let's Rabb.it

For a movie about sentient homicidal toys I had to suspend surprisingly little disbelief.
    Once I bought into the premise of the super chip, really only the Gwendy scene didn't make sense.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Let's Rabb.it

For a movie about sentient homicidal toys I had to suspend surprisingly little disbelief.
    Once I bought into the premise of the super chip, really only the Gwendy scene didn't make sense.

Joe Dante is one of the best directors around

He knows his shit (his shit is weird puppets that try to murder people)

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Wait
    Was Small Soldiers secretly a good movie? All these years I've been remembering it as shit

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i bet i still have my small soldiers burger king toys around somewhere

insaniac was my dude

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Wait
    Was Small Soldiers secretly a good movie? All these years I've been remembering it as shit

Yeah

I mean, it's not anything life changing

But it's a pretty solid flick for an afternoon

If you like Gremlins, you should check out Small Soldiers

It's a pretty similar setup (by the same director), but the voice cast is insane
    The Dirty Dozen play the Commandos
    Spinal Tap plays the Gorgonites
    and
    Sarah Michelle Gellar and Christina Ricci (also known as everyone a teen boy had a crush on in 1998) play the Gwendie Dolls

• Options

AJ, I admire your dedication to rebranding the Wet Bandits, but I don't think this one is gonna work

wrong short, unpleasant actor

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

Please AJ

I would never confuse you for an actor

• Options
    edited July 2016

Please AJ

I would never confuse you for an actor

i convince rubes i'm not dead inside every single day

i'm like three daniel day lewises duct taped to a julie roberts with how rotten my internal corpse is

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Wait

It's definitely bad. But so is what we are watching now!

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
This discussion has been closed.