As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Homestuck]: Turns out the ride NEVER ends

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    As if the airline would let me carry that bomb onto the plane. It's huge, they'd make me check it for sure.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    In finding that image I reminded myself how much I love this panel

04104_4.gif

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    @BlueBlue am I the last Canadian on the list?

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    To my knowledge, you are - one last trip through customs

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    MS-Paint-Adventures-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-Homestuck-Gamzee-Makara-1663768.gif
    tumblr_static_cvs5elugjhssk04o0g8w80cos.jpg

2OEU2M5.png[.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Also, I just came across a cover of But The Earth Refused to Die from Undertale and I had to share it because holy fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UACs-NDVAac

Goatmon on

• Options
    CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    The What Pumpkin tumblr has started posting interviews with the Hivebent development team. So far they've spoken with Rah, the environmental art director, and Adrienne, the lead animator. The interview with Adrienne is worth checking out for some really adorable animations of Joey.

People have been clamouring for more communication from the team a long time now, so it's nice to finally hear a little more about how things are going.

I have a twitter.
  • Options
    It's astonishing what a difference a big difference you can make to a tune by slightly adjusting the pitch and speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7htOuNbbxmQ

• Options
    Also it really bums me out that nobody seems to have done any covers of this song.

Like, it's an amazing track. What the hell, internet?

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    People have clambered for communication about this long delayed kickstarter, so we have some interviews with the artists several months after the game was delayed for a few weeks

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    I should have been in bed hours ago

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    i guess undertale is coming to ps4 and vita
    i don't know why this wasn't in the sony press conference or the entire sony press conference

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    it was in the sony pre-show, along with a bunch of other announcements that apparently didn't rate the big stage expensive presentation treatment
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-zO5hKz4cI

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    oh yeah was there anything good in it

holy shit that collectors edition

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    I kinda want that locket. So I can put it right where it belongs.

Enlong on
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    oh yeah was there anything good in it

holy shit that collectors edition

wow they really went all out for that

• Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Oh, neat! I was hoping for a Switch version, though, for Smash Brothers-related reasons.

Of course, it doesn't account that there was NO HOMESTUCK UPDATE, on TROLL DAY! Jeez, Huss, a post or something at least.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I forgot Troll Day was yesterday but I still managed to wear my Karkat shirt. Like on 4/13.

Those are weird coincidences.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    So, I found this at a local candy store. Faygo is going fancy.
    sbgyrc1uvsdt.jpeg

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I bet Faygo would make a killing if they partnered with Homestuck

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I feel like the OG Juggalo crew is probably a bigger consumer market

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I bet Faygo would make a killing if they partnered with Homestuck

That might have been true before the near compete silence of the name for like a year now.

I think most people are forgetting that homestuck existed at this point

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    hey man they are being very communicative. they got interviews with some of the artists about their favorite ships, the games only a few short weeks away since feb, and the writer has tons of good tweets

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Beyond Good & Evil 2 is going to release before Hiveswap

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    It turns out that Homestuck was inside us all along

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Wow, they expanded the product line a lot since I last checked fangamer. I got the Torial plush, but I didn't even know they made Sans and Papyrus ones.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    great post

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Steam Greenlight isn't even a thing anymore

• Options
    Larlar wrote: »
    CD update:

After five months of total neglect, I took him with me on a surprise vacation. Now we're back and I'm beginning to take some of the pictures that I was supposed to be taking this whole time. It'll probably take me a couple of months to get around to most of the places on my list, so I'm hoping to put up a bunch of photos in July. Once you're all satisfied and convinced he's alive and well, I'll pretend to send him to the next person and claim he got lost in the mail so we can be together forever.

I wasn't supposed to say that last part out loud. Don't waste your time reading it. It's not important.

@Larlar
    I thought I would make a great post too

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    I am

so

far

behind

schedule

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Look away, I'm hideous.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I'm on my phone so I don't have the convenience of holding down ctrl v but I'll put this here for me to edit later: tsk

tsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsktsk

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    I'm not sure someone too lazy to manually write 'tsk' twice can effectively shame me over delayed production.

But (sigh) yeah, life keeps getting in the way, handing me suspiciously lemon-shaped rocks that confound the lemonade process. That excuse is good for about 40% of the delay. The other 60% is me being inept.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Twice?

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Oh, were you just going to tsk me into total submission? A solid plan.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    next time it's gonna be tbsk

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    That extra spittle will lubricate me into action.

iwantanswers3.png