The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pinny Callout for someone from Melbourne?

Aussie BenAussie Ben AustraliaRegistered User regular
Hey all,

Ben K here. Sorry it's been so long since I've popped in, things have been incredibly busy. Hope everyone's well! I was wondering if I could get a hand from a fellow Pinny person in Melbourne? I've got someone's pins from last year, and I need to get them posted off to the US. They came back Return to Sender earlier this year, and I've not had a chance to resend them to the right address.

Could someone meet me up in Melbourne and post them off on my behalf? I feel terrible that they never reached them, and they've been incredibly patient.