As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Time tracking app suggestions

Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..."a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
My job has always had a loose policy of "work an hour extra, get that hour back as paid time off anytime". Due to an increase in business volume this time of year (we're in the educational sector), they've asked us to track time worked outside of work for the next few weeks.

Does anyone have a really simple time tracking app, preferably free, that they'd recommend? I just need to track time I work outside of normal work hours each day, and see a report of it at the end of the week. I don't need to identify clients or anything that a full-time freelancer might need to do. I'm pretty heavily bought into the OSX environment, so something that works with that would be preferable.

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
oE0mva1.jpg