As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Receiving notifications from threads I've never participated in

I just got two forum notifications about a Wrestling thread I've never set foot in before, stating that the last two posters there were I infracted, when the thread itself shows no signs of mod actions.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Never mind, not infractions, I'm a dumbass and accidentally flagged the thread to monitor somehow (tapped the wrong thing on mobile most likely), and the thread title mentions being "suspended on wellness violations" which I assumed was some arcane mod code being mistakenly broadcast to me. Mystery solved!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan