• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    apparently that commercial is a fan project

They should find that fan and give them a lot of money

Yeah, it's by the same dude who made this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCtSgb-b7zg

Oh man

This and that Animal Crossing story make me a fucking bawling mess

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    It started autoplaying when I went to find the link and I had to stop it before I became a ruin for the rest of the day

• Options
    It started autoplaying when I went to find the link and I had to stop it before I became a ruin for the rest of the day

• Options
    blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular

I feel like your avatar should have Alolan Persian in it.

• Options
    blaze_zero wrote: »

A fusion between Alolan Persian and Alolan Dugtrio would be pretty much perfect

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Which Animal Crossing story?

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Which Animal Crossing story?

I assume the one about somebody's mom has cancer or something and she plays animal crossing all the time then after she dies the adult child turns on the game and loads up their save (not the moms save) finds tons of letters in their in game mailbox that say from mom

I thought that one turned out to be just a thing the game does but maybe not I never played animal crossing

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    the game does send you letters from 'mom'

but it'd be pretty hard for a player to mistake those for actual letters from their mom

so i've never bought that weird narrative that sprung up around that story

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    edited October 2016

Dugtrio-body/Persian-head or Persian-body/Dugtrio-head?

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

Dugtrio-body/Persian-head or Persian-body/Dugtrio-head?

Hmmm. I don't know, is Rockruff there and is he jerking it so right?

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    That player two video is literally how the first race in speed racer ends

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I still like mimikyu but MAN did I like it more during the first few hours of its announcement when it was the creepiest thing ever and was some grotesque parody of pikachu instead of just a sad little boy

• Options
    That player two video is literally how the first race in speed racer ends

Yes thank you
    I wanted to say this but I didn't want to shoot down both this story and the Animal Crossing one

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    I still like mimikyu but MAN did I like it more during the first few hours of its announcement when it was the creepiest thing ever and was some grotesque parody of pikachu instead of just a sad little boy

Its still that as far as Im concerned. Its an ethereal fairy desperate to be popular and it does so by manipulating peoples emotions.

That pokefinder footage from the rap is horrifying

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    in my headcanon each mimikyu targets a specific pikachu

every time they meet the mimikyu's face becomes better and better drawn

until eventually the mimikyu has a perfect pikachu face and the pikachu has no face at all

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Mimikyu is a lock for my team. As soon as I see him I'm gonna ball him like crazy

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    You know, as much as I had ignored Mimikyu because of all the internet hype about it

Ghost/Fairy is actually a really interesting type combination

• Options
    in my headcanon each mimikyu targets a specific pikachu

every time they meat the mimikyu's face becomes better and better drawn

until eventually the mimikyu has a perfect pikachu face and the pikachu has no face at all

The pikachu then eventually dies and its spirit wanders the world

Until it finds a specific pikachu...

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    You know, as much as I had ignored Mimikyu because of all the internet hype about it

Is it immune to shit

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    It has Normal and Dragon immunities. Also probably some interesting resistances? It's hard to keep track of the type stuff.

• Options
    Tube wrote: »

Is it immune to shit

it'd be immune to dragon, normal, and fighting

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    See, I forgot fighting. I am so glad Sun/Moon are going to have effectiveness notifiers.

I played Pokemon for 15 years before I realized that Fighting isn't immune to ghost.

• Options
    Tube wrote: »

Is it immune to shit

It takes 1/4 damage from Bug, is weak to Steel and Ghost, and immune to Normal/Fighting/Dragon

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    It doesn't take damage on the first hit.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    It also gets electric attacks becaus why not get all the coverage

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    wow, I was not expecting Pokemon to go that dark. I guess Archie and Co just straight up get killed by Kyogre.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    wow, I was not expecting Pokemon to go that dark. I guess Archie and Co just straight up get killed by Kyogre.

Maxie too probably in the previous video

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    i was really hoping the last shot was gonna be Mega Sceptile suddenly standing on the bow of the ship holding kyogre back, with the Trainer dropping down from a swellow

• Options
    Yeah, I was hoping for May to make an appearance. They seem like they don't really want to show the protags for whatever reason, though.

• Options
    Demo questions:

1 what does the Ash-Greninja form actually do, performance wise?
    2 are the only areas I can visit the town and the place up the hill?

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Demo questions:

1 what does the Ash-Greninja form actually do, performance wise?
    2 are the only areas I can visit the town and the place up the hill?

Gives him a significant boost to Atk and Sp.Atk, and a smaller boost to SPD

All told it boosts his BST from 530 to 640

And it apparently boosts Water Shuriken, but whatever boost there is doesn't seem to be reflected in the stats

• Options
    BugBoy wrote: »
    Yeah, I was hoping for May to make an appearance. They seem like they don't really want to show the protags for whatever reason, though.

I think they're trying to give the Trainer an air of mystique

Looking at Pokemon from the outside of the protagonist, there's this whole huge story going on, and then some nobody kid rolls in out of nowhere, out pokemons every motherfucker around, and puts their finger on the scale at the 11th hour to change everything, and I think that's what they're trying to capture

But having them show up to fight kyogre would've played right into that

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    I was definitely expecting a bit more from that episode ending.
    pnjqGcB.png

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Frem wrote: »
    pnjqGcB.png

What would be Part Two?
    Five minutes of Kyogre chewing?

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Terrendos wrote: »
    Frem wrote: »
    pnjqGcB.png

What would be Part Two?
    Five minutes of Kyogre chewing?
    What you can't see in the final shot is that Maxie is about to ram it out of the way with Groudon. Then we get an awesome Pokemon battle the show doesn't have the budget for. It's resolved when Zinnia shows up with Rayquaza and smacks the crap out of both of them.

• Options
    X0IJBjU.png

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my goooooood

Mimikyus shiny color just makes it grey scale

It gameboy Mimikyu!

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Once I beat sun and moon I'm going to immediately start again and do my full ghost run. Or do full ghost now and temporarily abandon completing my poogle dex.

Aaaaaahhhhhh

• Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    about the leaked Sun/Moon pokedex
    Are Lunatone and Solrock seriously not in Alola? But... but a sun and moon pokemon...

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
This discussion has been closed.