919UOwT.png

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Be grateful that you get chosen at all.

*sits in the corner alone*

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    RMS snipes every last chat thread whenever we go over 100 and now he's no where to be found when called upon

I see

I see

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I have literally never been chosen to create or backup a new chat thread

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Trump will be like ahhh and try to cover them up

but it’ll be too late

we’ll have seen everything

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    also @elki it is the height of rudeness to ask me something in a locked thread!

but yeah totes got rise of iron. my sunday night group moved our play time to Tuesday for the release (and also cuz the Packers play sunday night)

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Someday.

Someday I'll get picked

And no doubt I'll be busy and miss out

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Geth, add Hahsnoo to the deep backlist.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Hello puppers and also non puppers

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    trump will never release his tax returns

• Options
    Gooby we should write a bass song

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

it's okay

because trump will never be president

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

it's okay

*votes Trump out of spite*

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so my coworker is going on vacation and asked if anyone would mind mind feeding the dogs on x day when her family couldn't be there. i love boxers and said maybe :3

and she said, 'you're ok with cops, right'

which made me blink and go uh i guess so? your husband is a cop right

and she said yes. ok good.

and i was totally mystified and asked her what is up, and she said they're worried about anyone house sitting who doesn't like cops because of the possibility that they'd destroy the house or poison the dogs

and i was totally confused because my coworker and i are cool and she knows i'm not a psychopath, but apparently she and her husband are so swept up in the hysteria about like, people killing cops that they still need to check off 'doesn't hate cops' in their heads before getting close to someone

that is some p deep paranoia

• Options

Neither will I. Please respect my privacy.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    desc wrote: »
    Gooby we should write a bass song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80jt6bm6ZA

• Options

it's okay

trump will win with >300 electoral votes if things keep going this way

• Options
    P10 wrote: »

it's okay

*rigs election so P10's vote doesn't matter*

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2016
    So, I did the thing last night. I played about 12 bars of violin as backup for my roommate during an Amy Winehouse tribute concert. I don't actually recall much of it, because I was so anxious, but according to folks at the after-party, we did very well. Most of the songs were loud and rambunctious, so our set was this unusual quiet contemplative oasis in the middle of it. I'm so relieved it's over, but the experience definitely made me feel young again.

The after-party was a lot of fun! I met a lot of new people and listened to a lot of fascinating conversations. One of the performers is a student at a local jazz school. Does UC Berkeley have a jazz program? (Probably) One of my roommate's friends is totally a theater geek, and we spent a good hour or so talking about our favorite musicals, which is a rare opportunity for me. She's the only person I've ever met who has listened to 21 Chump Street, for starters! My roommate and her friend's husband were dumbfounded... it was like we were speaking a foreign language.

We stayed out until past midnight. I'm really feeling it this morning. Ugh, back to being old again.

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    I have literally never been chosen to create or backup a new chat thread

I have, but only when I'm not around.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »

it's okay

*rigs election so P10's vote doesn't matter*
    Not even necessary, since I'm a Maryland now

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    lemme tell yall why i totally understand why Hillary Clinton apparently has an issue with drinking water all the time: I peed an hour and a half ago. And I've been holding my pee for an hour.

EVERYTHING IS PEEPEE

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    so my coworker is going on vacation and asked if anyone would mind mind feeding the dogs on x day when her family couldn't be there. i love boxers and said maybe :3

and i was totally mystified and asked her what is up, and she said they're worried about anyone house sitting who doesn't like cops because of the possibility that they'd destroy the house or poison the dogs

and i was totally confused because my coworker and i are cool and she knows i'm not a psychopath, but apparently she and her husband are so swept up in the hysteria about like, people killing cops that they still need to check off 'doesn't hate cops' in their heads before getting close to someone

So, do you need tips on how to liberate the dogs and find them a home not populated with those types, or are you good?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Fuck. Was fine hanging with friends or so long. Normally bad as soon as there's crowds but I hung in really well. Then late on it was much smoke machine with strobe and I got massive migraine. I just can't people obviously.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    *clones self 49 times*

*votes in every state*

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Overheard at the office, conversation with very-anti-Russia Ukrainian-Americans who are planning to vote for Trump:

"But uh, isn't Trump pretty pro Russia?"

"Oh, no - well, Manafort was, but he's gone now"

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I want pups.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    cops think that being a cop is the most dangerous job in America, so yeah there's some paranoia there

of course just going by the news media I would say that police are basically always being shot at by frothing BLM militants

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Overheard at the office, conversation with very-anti-Russia Ukrainian-Americans who are planning to vote for Trump:

"But uh, isn't Trump pretty pro Russia?"

"Oh, no - well, Manafort was, but he's gone now"

wandering if i sigh any harder my lungs will collapse

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options

Dang that sounds stressful

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    If you're a cop-hater you have to tell me. It's the law.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    cops think that being a cop is the most dangerous job in America, so yeah there's some paranoia there

of course just going by the news media I would say that police are basically always being shot at by frothing BLM militants

I dunno if it's reasonable to suspect a friend of the family poisoning your dogs, as you entertain the thought of asking someone to do it, just because you're a cop or have a cop in your direct family though.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    *clones self 49 times*

*votes in every state*

Nah, have them all vote in NH instead.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    People are asking about house warming gifts. My gut reaction every time is Home Depot gift card.

What's a normal/good suggestion for housewarming gift?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »

Dang that sounds stressful

there haven't even been any things like that here in CO, i don't think. granted he patrols around the state university in boulder which is super liberal but i don't think he's in a lot of danger of some anti-cop sniper. but the fear runs deep.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Just watched Halt and Catch Fire from the other night. Most recent episode spoilers:
    So... Joe has HIV, right? The smile and laughter was a fakeout, he's relieved because it reduces the pressure to be a constant success and lets him live in the moment.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    People are asking about house warming gifts. My gut reaction every time is Home Depot gift card.

We got a wine fridge from our realtor. Giftcards to Target/wherever are good. Or restaurants, so you don't have to worry about coming up with meals the first few days after moving in.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular

A spaceheater

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

DO NOT GET THEM A GRILL THE FASCIST STATE WILL COME FOR IT IN THE NIGHT

This discussion has been closed.