As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gauging Interest - Pins? - Charity?

NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
Soooo, just about every Oct I try to do something ala pins, to raise $ for Child's Play. If you've seen my sporadic posts in here over the years, you know what I am talking about (DLC Pin giveaway, Kemper set auction, etc)

Curious what pins would you all like to see auctioned off/raffled off?

So far I got a full Kemper set, full Armadeaddon set, some Polygon show pins, etc

I WAS gonna do a full Automata pin / hoodie thing but Brian said those wouldn't be coming out for awhile

Thoughts?

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Shield set is always good, could always do a Lookouts set + Hanna, or Hanna + Ellie (as the best pins for female characters). Is this going to be a Desert Bus thing again @Nope ? Looking forward to whatever you end up doing, I think this is an awesome tradition of yours!

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    Hingo wrote: »
    Shield set is always good, could always do a Lookouts set + Hanna, or Hanna + Ellie (as the best pins for female characters). Is this going to be a Desert Bus thing again @Nope ? Looking forward to whatever you end up doing, I think this is an awesome tradition of yours!

I am debating about whether or not to send it to Desert Bus, as they might make more $ for charity...also I am sorta retiring from the pin trading after this last bit

• Options
    RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    Seconding the Lookouts + Hanna! Maybe also throw in Halloween 2015 to complete the Eyrewood/Thornwatch pin set?

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    2013 show pins. (all 3)