As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Forums not working in mobile

skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
Not sure if this has been reported or not (I was also having some problems loading the forums from my computer for a bit) but I'm seeing this when I try to go to the forums on my iphone 6S in Safari and Chrome

kruibebr88yl.png

Nintendo Console Codes
Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
PM Me if you add me!
HAIL HYDRA
skeldare on

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    And of course right after I post this, I reload again and now it's working :redface:

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    You fixed it! Hooray!

• LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    There's been an ongoing ddos attack against one of the bigger dns providers. That's probably the root cause.

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Yeah I just saw this a few minutes ago on my phone too

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    LD50 wrote: »
    There's been an ongoing ddos attack against one of the bigger dns providers. That's probably the root cause.

yeah, couple days ago the forums were down for me on PC and phone's mobile data, while they seemed to be up for most everyone else, Lady Raven included.

Oh brilliant
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    It's up for me on mobile now, but down on my desktop and tablet.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
This discussion has been closed.