As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Legal Advice

B4MEB4ME Registered User new member
Please help me.

I had a license only G2 and it expired in 2012

Last night I was charged with driving under suspension. All I did was move my boyfriends car five feet so it was in a parking lot. Even though my license expired should I have been charged with driving with no license? Can I fight this? Becuse I am technically not even a valid driver. Which means I have no license.


  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Sorry, we can't give legal advice here.

    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    The best way to get legal advice is to talk to a lawyer!

This discussion has been closed.