Options

Cougar Gold [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Doesn't CC just stand for cubic centimeter

cm^3

we measure cubic feet of our inventory for shipping purposes and the people who designed our software labelled it "cubic square feet" which is like

i guess we have multidimensional super auto parts

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @kedinik I'm desperately trying to kill my current ruler and nothing is working. He's a possessed, disfigured, one-handed lunatic, who wears a golden mask and (after a successful masquerade ball) demanded that all his subjects would wear masks. He used to have syphillis but let his physician chop off a bunch of body parts until he was cured. He claims to have saved his realm from the Black Death from a combination of witch hunts and sacrificing his invisible friend to Death. He is constantly fighting wars against Suomensuko zealots and invading relatives.

He is 60 years old and has been on the throne since he was 9.

There is no merciful Buddha.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

cm^3

But like when an engine is described as "XY(Z)"CC, like in a motorcycle

I'm pretty sure I'm the rightest there's ever been

I NEED TEN CCs OF WHATEVER, STAT etc

so american hospital shows and motorcycle engines

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

cm^3

But like when an engine is described as "XY(Z)"CC, like in a motorcycle

I'm pretty sure I'm the rightest there's ever been

I NEED TEN CCs OF WHATEVER, STAT etc

so american hospital shows and motorcycle engines

Listen, Abdhy, I'm not a doctor

But I am a motorcycle

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    kedinik I'm desperately trying to kill my current ruler and nothing is working. He's a possessed, disfigured, one-handed lunatic, who wears a golden mask and (after a successful masquerade ball) demanded that all his subjects would wear masks. He used to have syphillis but let his physician chop off a bunch of body parts until he was cured. He claims to have saved his realm from the Black Death from a combination of witch hunts and sacrificing his invisible friend to Death. He is constantly fighting wars against Suomensuko zealots and invading relatives.

what is this

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

cm^3

we measure cubic feet of our inventory for shipping purposes and the people who designed our software labelled it "cubic square feet" which is like

i guess we have multidimensional super auto parts

"How much free space in warehouse B?"

"3796.8 ? + -56.3i cubic square feet"

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    kedinik I'm desperately trying to kill my current ruler and nothing is working. He's a possessed, disfigured, one-handed lunatic, who wears a golden mask and (after a successful masquerade ball) demanded that all his subjects would wear masks. He used to have syphillis but let his physician chop off a bunch of body parts until he was cured. He claims to have saved his realm from the Black Death from a combination of witch hunts and sacrificing his invisible friend to Death. He is constantly fighting wars against Suomensuko zealots and invading relatives.

I suggest to read the manual of this game before begin to play or better yet read some of the FAQs for some great tips and info on shortcuts, etc.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Are motorcycles the dreams of narwhals or are narwhals the dreams of motorcycles

• Options
    Are motorcycles the dreams of narwhals or are narwhals the dreams of motorcycles

narwhals only dream of unicycles

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

what is this

Crusader Kings 2

I'm playing as a bunch of Russian Vikings who converted to Buddhism

• Options

narwhals only dream of unicycles

One horn, one wheel

(Though sometimes narwhals can have more than one horn. But those are the freak narwhals, we don't talk about them.)

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    daddy two horns

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

what is this

Crusader Kings 2

I'm playing as a bunch of Russian Vikings who converted to Buddhism

. . .oh

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    millilitre is a much more convenient thing to use than cubic centimetres anyway. Also:
    There is currently a movement within the medical field to discontinue the use of cc in prescriptions and on medical documents, as it can be misread as "00". This could cause a hundredfold overdose of medication, which could be dangerous or even lethal. In the United States, such confusion accounts for 12.6% of all errors associated with medical abbreviations.

design stuff like that is kinda interesting. How to design something for maximum clarity. Like the plane crash that was because of faulty descent rate entry: 33 was meant to be 3,3 degrees, but was in fact 3300 feet/minute.

So after that, it is always displayed as four digits. (there were multiple other reasons that made the crew have a lot to do that made them miss the error, and 3.3 or 33 is a lot easier to mistake than 3.3 vs 3300)

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    My ballot finally got here! I am so exhausted but I gotta finish this thing so I can get it mailed in tomorrow

*eats leftover halloween candy sullenly*

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    is blacklist any good

i'll even accept dumb but entertaining

i just can't do supergirl anymore it's too dumb

• Options
    is blacklist any good

no

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Anyway lovers, I'm off to bed.

Good night [chat], be good to yourself and to each other <3

I have a 6:30 shower scheduled with a naked girl. There are worse ways to start one's day.

• Options
    is blacklist any good

no

crap

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    what is a successful masquerade ball

how do they go wrong?

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    is blacklist any good

there's hope for you yet

• Options
    what's a good show or hour-ish or less long movie i haven't seen yet that's on netflix

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    what's a good show or hour-ish or less long movie i haven't seen yet that's on netflix
    anime

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    BeNarwhal

For a practicing celibate you spend a lot of time with naked girls

You're like the Gandhi of Canada

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    anime

there's like at least five animes which one

• Options
    I really want to have this dude be the one who switches my inheritance law over from pure agnatic to agnatic-cognatic but it turns out a syphillis-ridden lunatic who instituted laws such as "every house must have two door-sized holes on opposite walls to allow unimpeded airflow", "my horse is the new chancellor", and "all my subjects must wear full face masks (but not gold ones only I get to wear gold)" is not great at inspiring loyalty in his vassals

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    The green party is running somebody named Ashley "Flashe" Gordon

county tax assessor-collector is up and it's a democrat versus a ..... libertarian?

would he even

collect?

the taxes?

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

how do they go wrong?

everybody's masks fall off

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    is blacklist any good

I've almost watched two seasons of Grey's Anatomy.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    BeNarwhal

For a practicing celibate you spend a lot of time with naked girls

You're like the Gandhi of Canada

To be fair, it's the same naked girl, and she's just generally not fond of clothing! :P

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    anime

there's like at least five animes which one

oka_oh_by_g0069-d399djz.jpg

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    is blacklist any good

It has stuff I dislike.

But holy shit James Spader consumes the shit out of the scenery.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    what are you talking about duey

• Options
    There was a big feature NRK did about a boy with cancer who got an overdose of chemo and the mad rush to save him

I feel bad for the pharmacist; one mistake, grabbing the stronger solution instead of the one she meant to use, and two boys nearly died, and nobody else had any opportunity to spot the mistake down the line.

Also apparently they fly critical drugs on commercial flights; the antidote was stored in Oslo and the boy was in the north, so while ambulance drivers were literally running through security the passengers of one SAS flight got told they had to wait for the medicine on board, and if they could please all remain seated upon landing that would be appreciated because then a couple of boys stood a chance of surviving. It was a more dour flight than usual.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I just want to vote for Hillary on the ballot and no one else. Can I do that?

• Options
    is blacklist any good

I've almost watched two seasons of Grey's Anatomy.

i watched it when it first aired and i did not enjoy it

• Options
    Krathoon wrote: »

No.

• Options
    Krathoon wrote: »

yes

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

how do they go wrong?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Masque_of_the_Red_Death

This discussion has been closed.