The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
The Last 2016 Election Thread You'll Ever Wear
People are very interested in relitigating the 2016 election. There is, admittedly, interesting conversation to be had about it. There's also a lot of uninteresting conversation to be had about it, but hopefully that constitutes the minority of this thread.
If you want to talk about why Hillary lost, or what she could've done to be a better candidate, or what the peculiar socioeconomic conditions were that led to the Darkest Timeline, this is the thread for you! Some conditions, though:
- Do not be an asshole. This should go without saying, but you know, sensitive subject and all. If you are a big jerkface, you will get booted, and you will not be invited back in.
- Do not come in here to post about how we're all doomed, or whatever. That is not interesting conversation.
- Do not post about what Trump is currently doing, or his cabinet, or general politics.
- If anybody comes in here and posts "I don't know where this goes, but I'll just post it in here anyway," I will fucking shiv you through the Internet. Do not do that. I hate that.
- This is not a Dump On Republicans thread. If your sole contribution to the conversation is "Hillary lost because people are dumb", you are not contributing productively.
Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."
I make tweet.