As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Go outside you Vitamin D deficient [chat]

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I wanted to see a Tube created chat dammit

Hello, Captain Buzzkill, Reporting for duty

This Winter is so fucking cold.

I may beat all 1,600 games I bought on Steam.
    Here is a case of redbull. I believe in you.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Hello, Captain Buzzkill, Reporting for duty

This Winter is so fucking cold.

I may beat all 1,600 games I bought on Steam.

Steam is run by Sisyphus: Once you pass 2/3 of the backlog two hundred games costing $0.99 turn up

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I can feel a cold growing inside of me.
    no no no i cannot get sick right now ahhhhh

Take whatever precautions necessary to nip that in the bud now. I went home early from work Thursday afternoon, skipped Friday, stayed home all weekend, and am just now getting over it.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Tube [chat]s from time to time.

I don't blame his opinion of us frankly; lord knows [chat] threads have produced enough drama ten times over in the past.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    errybody deficient in that vitamin d.

I be poppin' those supplements, dogg

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Trace wrote: »

I don't blame his opinion of us frankly; lord knows [chat] threads have produced enough drama ten times over in the past.

*throws wine in face*

I AIN'T HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    I tried to play some dishonored 2 yesterday but I'm at that big mansion level and I hate it. Give me my magical powers back right this minute videogame.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

I, too, wish to see the end of the universe.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

*throws wine in face*

This isn't even wine! It's grape juice!

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »

Get some color you translucent vampyrs

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Also excuse me Hakkes I have vitamin D daily as part of my medication regimen I am v well taken care of thank you

are you making a pass at me here?

You know I am

Actually nexus I put you in one of mercenary bands in Battle Brothers but as one of my new recruits I couldn't quite afford to properly outfit you and you were immediately decapitated in our next battle

It was tragiclarious

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I want to figure out Geth's exact algorithm

Geth, let me inside you

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

I take vitamin d3, so i'm probably fine.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

I was taking it for a bit when after my physical last year. Should probably schedule another one to see if I need more.

I did start taking magnesium since I was grinding the fuck out of my teeth enough to hurt my jaw but now I'm 99% that was stress related.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Also I put @tapeslinger in my Rimworld ... world

But nothing exciting has really happened in that regard except that Hakkekage continues to me a fully battle-armored heroine

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I laughed out loud with Geth choosing the might Tube to be back up.

That was fantastic.

Had Tube even posted in [chat] before then? I'm curious if that offers insight as to Geth's algorithm.

Geth's Algorithm:

1) RNG to select a poster
    2) Is the selected poster Drez? If so, go to Step 1
    3) Is the selected poster on my Kill These Humans First list? If so, go to Step 1
    4) Tube? Tube
    5) KILL KILL K1LL
    Geth does have a chat blacklist. I know I'm on it, but is Drez on it as well?

What I want to know is why I'M on it?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I want to figure out Geth's exact algorithm

Geth, let me inside you

Let's both enter him at the same time. Two heads are better than one. For...figuring this out.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    Didn't Tube make a D&D [chat] in SE when the forums were borked earlier this year?

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Anyone have any experience with resistance bands that they'd like to recommend?

I want a cheaper solution than $600 for Selectech stuff or $100 per 5-pound increase in dumbbells, and my girlfriend's having trouble moving up in 5-pound increments, so we'd like the option to do slightly more continuous increases.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I tried to play some dishonored 2 yesterday but I'm at that big mansion level and I hate it. Give me my magical powers back right this minute videogame.

I hear you can just be like "nah I'm good" when offered the dark magical powers

Which is kinda awesome

Gonna have to snag that when it's like 5 bucks.

I checked my Steam library's total cost yesterday on steamdb. It's around 7k without sales. But only 2k with sales.

That's still too many video games

• Options

*throws wine in face*

wine only turns to alcohol if you let it sit

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2017

i feel like it's not the threads themselves, but certain posters.

(who are no longer with us, I don't think I've noticed any outbursts in quite some time.)

Dynagrip on
  • Options

Monitor tan is a color.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    maybe if i take all the antibiotics in the lab.....

• Options
    I have Google Home playing On My Own from Les Miserables right now.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

please respect my culture

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    maybe if i take all the antibiotics in the lab.....

I've heard this, you have to take all of them or the disease just gets stronger

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    We hear about antibiotics and probiotics, but what about the products that just don't care one way or the other about biotics?

I ate an engineer
  • Options

*throws wine in face*

wine only turns to alcohol if you let it sit

Wine has a 1 day shelf life. You have it drink it all immediately. IMMEDIATELY!

• Options

*throws wine in face*

http://whenyavoguingfem.tumblr.com/post/132125363851/femburton-willi-ninja-paris-is-burning-1990

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I'm always really bad at advancing tech in Rimworld. i never seen to get higher than making basic drugs and guns.

I mean what else do you really need?

• Options
    milski wrote: »
    We hear about antibiotics and probiotics, but what about the products that just don't care one way or the other about biotics?

latest?cb=20091226013016

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    universe rekt me pretty good this morning. Got to bed early last night, then bam, woken up at 4:30 by fire truck sirens.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »

They're called Soldiers, Infiltrators and Engineers

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

i meant a tube created chat

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    watching this Sessions hearing live.

dayum

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Also, this is a very hostile [chat].

It is cold outside! And there isn't even any sun, just gray and rain and cold.

Also wolves. You can't get vitamin D from wolves!

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    maybe i should
    DRINK
    THE
    BLEAAAACH

• Options
    Anyone have any experience with resistance bands that they'd like to recommend?

I want a cheaper solution than $600 for Selectech stuff or $100 per 5-pound increase in dumbbells, and my girlfriend's having trouble moving up in 5-pound increments, so we'd like the option to do slightly more continuous increases.

I have these and they're OK. Kind of fussy to setup but they work fine.

• Options

*throws wine in face*

http://whenyavoguingfem.tumblr.com/post/132125363851/femburton-willi-ninja-paris-is-burning-1990

....................wat

This discussion has been closed.