edited April 2007
    nice man. i have no hosting =(

Carnivore on
    hihi.jpg
  • Options
    KING LITERATEKING LITERATE Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    So I'm checking my email and I see something from YouTube. Oh hey, I got a comment on my GTA trick video I posted a little bit ago. I wonder what someone said!
    lick my balls wat the hell are you doin you fuckin donkey dick lickin you big floppy horse dick muncher cum guzzler BITCH!!!!!!
    p.s. you suck
    you suck

Thanks, spikeymike07! Looking at the videos that you have uploaded, I can tell you are a connoisseur of the visual arts.

This thread is the new YouTube thread, so post whatever videos you deem worthy of watching for whatever reason.

From the Tranzor Z intro comments:
    Shut the fuck up. The music is awesome, you fucking purist. You purists are so fucking annoying and dumb.

Shut up, just SHUT, THE FUCK, UP. Go away. You suck! Just like every other purist. I don't give a shit if the english version wouldn't exist without the original.

Take note this is all comming from a 20 year-old male Sailor Moon fan

Other comments:
    Interesting you mention "the hood". That's slang for the third world shit holes blacks and Mexicans create wherever they are allowed to breed.

I will be staying in clean, white, civilized areas as long as they exist.

You need whites. Without them, you are just savages, eating each other and practicing voo-doo.

The truth hurts.

Because trailer parks and 70% of Alabama doesn't exist...

Funny. All these gay Europeans trying to dis Americans all the time.

I can't imagine ever going to a European website and insulting Europeans.

Do Europeans have websites?

Holy shit. It's a retard festival:
    the editing of the video was cutting out the long boring parts that didn't get straight to the point and also them adding their messages you ignorant fuck head. lmao@come to the hood with that nazi shit. this is why nazi's exist. because of your shithead attitude about how you n****rs/wiggers tower over the white race. we don't doubt that n****rs are violent. that's one of the reasons we want them gone. and if you're a wigger...go kill yourself :)
    Goose618 wrote:
    stop speaking for the white race you fucking asshole. what makes you think the white race gives a fuck what n****rs have to say?

personally, i dont give a fuck about anyones attitude twords me. maybe you should try pulling the baseball bat out of your ass, remove the splinters, maybe take a shower, and chill the fuck out.
    warcloud7 wrote:
    the only thing racist was the editing of this video. Hitler was a fag. all you Nazis are need eat shit and die. Cowards come to the hood with that Nazi shit .
    man shut da fuck up ur a dumb ass...how da fuck u gonna say don't support black culture when in ur profile u sayn rizzle..dats a black word dumb ass..get yo shit straight...
    fuck you N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R
    hey N****R. n****r words are EBONICS. the NAACP has fought for ebonics to be taught in schools. yeah...schools teaching illiteracy. fucking n****rs!

I'm seriously considering making a YouTube comment thread. Who in here thinks I should?

KING LITERATE on
    Diamond FC: 3867 1354 8291
    TWITTER TWATS
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Seriously though, do they have the internet in Europe? It'd be hard as shit getting a phone line or cable in a castle, yo.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    HomelessHomeless Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    myspace and youtube are examples of what happens when regular douchebags get on the internet

Homeless on
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I've seen news reports and newspapers quote fucking youtube comments, even saying coolkid1848's or whatever's name. God

Like they're even valid opinions.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2007
    they're

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    what

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited April 2007
    hey rank I'm about to play 40k

trentsteel on

• Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I don't make comments on YouTube for fear that it's part of a Darwinian extermination program.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2007
    trentsteel wrote: »

hawking.png

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    hahahaha

Homeless on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

hawking.png

ahahahaha

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited April 2007

hawking.png

ahahahaha

hawking.gif

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    awww man where'd all that white come from

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    oh man

someone needs to make rudebox hawking

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Yes

Someone

Green on
  • Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Dear God...

Read these comments!!!! They are a fucking riot!!!
    chiccaboom (3 weeks ago)
    LOL, omg that was hilarious...the part where that sub in legs, LOL.
    "and she died from an angry hymen" LOL!!!
    JTROCKAA494 (2 weeks ago)
    wat's angry hymen???

It goes downhill from there...

Here is the thread

halkun on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i'm 13 dumbass

Homeless on
  • Options
    JaninJanin Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Homeless wrote: »
    i'm 13 dumbass

Hi5?

Janin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    jmillikin wrote: »
    Homeless wrote: »
    i'm 13 dumbass

Hi5?

(i'm not 13)

Homeless on
  • Options
    TalonrazorTalonrazor Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I was going to get together with some friends and parody the written basis for the following. That is, until this was made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMsWzlFF5_E
    THERE ISNOGOD AND UIF HE AHSA REAL THEAB THERE ACAN MBE ANOTCHOLCOALATE MOUTNAINS

But yeah, man it sucks that this ship has sailed. Fucking douchebags! They didn't even put any effort into it!

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    nipchamonkeynipchamonkey Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I just thought I should share this piece of trash with you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDDsibV1Pm4

Anybody have any idea what movie this is from?

nipchamonkey on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    rank knows where it's at

Homeless on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    god fucking damn I love 3IB

also:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X5LRUCPl_14

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    read dis
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing
    1 is reading this

put this on 4 video comments within 15 mins,if u do, sum one u love will surprise u sum how!! If u don't , u will lose ur love.!!

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    read dis
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing
    1 is reading this

put this on 4 video comments within 15 mins,if u do, sum one u love will surprise u sum how!! If u don't , u will lose ur love.!!

Lazy angels.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    quick question

is there a gayer band on earth than Type O Negative?

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    cuz I don't think there is

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Not even sure who that is, so I'll go with the standard answer and say My Chemical Romance.

Gayest performer would probably be Elton John, cocks dicks lol.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    no

serious

type o negative, man

where's bonk, he could back me up on this

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    candanaviancandanavian Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    IpseDixit wrote: »

hey man, i just wanted to mention that your translation of your username is incorrect

the literal translation would be "He said himself"

i don't know why you decided to put "for" in there

candanavian on
    firamedferris5.jpgfavicon.ico favicon.ico favicon.ico
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    no

serious

type o negative, man

Wait, you're posting a video for this generation's Manowar, and you're calling Type O gay?

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007

hey man, i just wanted to mention that your translation of your username is incorrect

I put for there in reference to the use of Ipse Dixit to dismiss arguments against what is accepted as truth. Example student says "Teacher why is X true?" Teacher "Ipse dixit (For He Himself said it.) It's true there's no need to question it."

Originally Ipse Dixit was used in reference to the teachings of Aristotle, and nearly halted all scientific progress in the western world for hundreds of years.

So the "for" isn't in the phrase literally, but it's there contextually. Also it justs sounds better with for in front.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    no

serious

type o negative, man

I dunno, man. What about Air Supply?

Shorty on
  • Options
    candanaviancandanavian Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

I put for in it there in reference to the use of Ipse Dixit to dismiss arguments against what is accepted as truth. Example student says "Teacher why is X true?" Teacher "Ipse dixit (For He Himself said it.) It's true there's no need to question it."

Originally Ipse Dixit was used in reference to the teachings of Aristotle, and nearly halted all scientific progress in the western world for hundreds of years.

So the "for" isn't in the phrase literally, but it's there contextually. Also it justs sounds better with for in front.

oh okay fair enough man, that makes sense

still, I can't believe how terrible westernized interpretations of classical texts have been

it's kind of appalling

candanavian on
    firamedferris5.jpgfavicon.ico favicon.ico favicon.ico
  • Options
    edited April 2007

I put for in it there in reference to the use of Ipse Dixit to dismiss arguments against what is accepted as truth. Example student says "Teacher why is X true?" Teacher "Ipse dixit (For He Himself said it.) It's true there's no need to question it."

oh okay fair enough man, that makes sense

still, I can't believe how terrible westernized interpretations of classical texts have been

it's kind of appalling

My English 1A teacher showed us some great examples of this with several different translations of Aeschylus' Agamemnon. Some of the translations were just so fucking butchered. He suggested that we all learn Latin if we REALLY wanted to read the play.

He also offered a class on Classic Greek Lit, but I didn't get to take it due to a scheduling conflict. Then he retired, like the very next semester. I was pretty upset about that, he was one of the best teachers I'v ever had.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
This discussion has been closed.