As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pin Meetups Come and Go?

ZynthioZynthio Registered User regular
Hello hello,
I am wondering something about the "Pinny Arcade Pin Trading Event" and "Pinny Pals Community Meetup" events that are taking place in the Queue Hall. Are these events a come and go sort of thing? Meaning am I able to show up halfway through and still participate? I'm wondering because there are panels that I really want to attend that end while these Pin Events are happening. For example if Community Meetup is from 3pm-5pm and the panel ends at 4pm, can I make my way down to the meetup, or would I interrupt?
I assume since they take place in the queue hall that it is more accessible than a panel would be. This is will be my second PAX, and first time to attempt going to some Pin events, so any tips would be awesome!

Thanks
- Zyn

6dTk2WM.png

• Options
    adambargadambarg Forward the Pinglorious Basterds!Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Hello Zyn! The community pin meetups are definitely come and go as you please; we look forward to having you there!

The staff trading event from 2:30-4:30 on Friday is a bit more structured, but as long as it hasn't capped out (I don't believe this has happened yet at South, historically), you should be able to jump in late and still participate.

Feel free to swing by the Pinny Arcade sub-forum if you have more questions about these events or Pinny Arcade trading in general.

adambarg on
    ChMDm4Y.png
  • Options
    pobblebonkpobblebonk Registered User regular
    Just a heads up for those thinking of coming to the community pin trading. Luckycharm and I will be there with plenty of Aus pins and enough Australian candy, chocolate, shapes etc. to ruin the dinner of everone there.

I might even have some Vegemite sandwiches if any brave souls want to know what the fuss is all about. Hell, I might even give free fodder if you can keep it down.

• Options
    ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    pobblebonk wrote: »
    Just a heads up for those thinking of coming to the community pin trading. Luckycharm and I will be there with plenty of Aus pins and enough Australian candy, chocolate, shapes etc. to ruin the dinner of everone there.

I might even have some Vegemite sandwiches if any brave souls want to know what the fuss is all about. Hell, I might even give free fodder if you can keep it down.

Will you have butter to go with Vegemite? I'd be up for taking that challenge.

B2YfFSb.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    for even more pin information, we have a pin section of these forums :)http://forums.penny-arcade.com/categories/pinny-arcade

• Options
    pobblebonkpobblebonk Registered User regular
    Yes there will be butter. I'm no sadist.