As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Heroes of the Storm 2.0] FUCK YEAH, SNAKE EYES INC

19495969798100»

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Frem wrote: »
    So what's ya'lls go to heroes for fuck it, I just gotta get a win?

Sgt. Hammer. I started playing her because I had a terrible internet connection and needed a hero who was forgiving with lag. Lag teaches you all sorts of great things about positioning and strategic retreats. When I got better internet, I found myself winning a lot with Hammer just because I'd inadvertently tied all sorts of good behaviors to a single hero. With lag, I'd been winning with a hand tied behind my back. Without lag, Hammer became a monster.

I should get back into Hammer. It's been a while, though. Any advice?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    They released the final XP numbers for 2.0 so I updated the spreadsheet.

They smoothed it out a bit and increased the final level from 1.1 million to 1.2 million.

Every change they've done has left me worse off with this which is annoying but entirely random.
    I have no idea how to get back to your original spreadsheet. I just have my copy.